Reviews for Inevitability
E chapter 20 . 2/25/2014
I really loved your fixes, I only wish that you were the one who owned 'Glee', but all wells...
I really enjoyed your version of 'Asian F', can there be another chapter please?
E chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
I really enjoyed your 'fixes' and look forward to seeing more of them. I would like another chapter of this Asian F fix though. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Murgy31 chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
This story is awesome Is there going to be more?
Murgy31 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I am so glad that you continued this... this one was my favorite so far.
Murgy31 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
I loved it & I really needed unangsty... :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Please continue Asian F! I love this story! I think it would be extremely cool if you threw in some more Tina like you did in the first part of this!
xxCullenxx96 chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Jesseeeee! He is so hot. You have excellent writing skills! I'm going through these oneshots instead of sleeping and I'm even more impressed at your creativity each time.
I wish this scene happened on Glee
xxCullenxx96 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Awww :)))
That was just too cute! I'm imagining it in my head and a little baby Jesse/Rachel would be too adorable for words. Very nice chapter, just the right amount if humor, fluff and drama
Caro47 chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
First, sorry for my english, i'm french.

I just read all the chapters (again... and again...), and I really love your fic. For me, it's the best St Berry fic I ever read. And I hope that we will have a new chapter very soon.
Asta Regia chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I think I'm in love with you.
SusieCJ chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
Hello! I'm Susie and I'm a new reader ;D. I absolutely love your St Berry 'fixes'. They should be the real thing :). You cant give up on this story. Not now, not when I only just started reading your stuff. Please don't give up, please! Run Jesse Run Part 1 was so amazing. I can practically imagine myself watching everything going on with my own eyes. You're such a talented writer. Your Asian F fix was incredible and so was your Prom Queen fix. Please continue with those three and some new ones soon! I'll go mad if I don't get to read your stories! I've read this 3 times already! I'm about to go read your other stuff
Peace, Love and St Berry.
Susie
pingou chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
"They were being mean to Kurt. You know that's not fair. It's like being mean to Bambi."

Awesome! That cracked me up!
pingou chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
I'm in love with your whole series of "fixes". Like, really.

But Asian F... It's, God, it's outstanding! I was looking for some sort of goog Glee/SA cross-over for ages. And you just gave it to me.

In its 4 parts, I went to heartbreak, fright, longing, laugh, tears... as Jesse said: "Name it and it's there. Thank you so much for that.

I'll copy them to put in my electronic reader (personal use only, and I even put the author's name, no worry!) so I can read it as I please in the future.

But, maybe a fifth part? Please? Pretty please?
l0stinl0ve chapter 20 . 3/14/2013
Omg! Please come back and do at least one more chapter. Please! This is more tortuous than what you did with chapter 18.

Like I said, you run your own special level of hell. Cliffhangers like that are just evil.
l0stinl0ve chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
You are positively evil. I'm sitting at the edge of my seat through the whole parental confrontation and for you to end it there... and the next chapter isn't a continuation of it!

You, my dear author, deserve to rule a level of hell.
420 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »