Reviews for Inevitability
firehottie chapter 20 . 3/22/2015
I don't know if you still keep up with Glee, but if you don't I wanted to let you know that St. Berry was endgame. I stopped watching sometime early 4th season, but when I heard Jesse was back in the last few episodes I had to check it out. It's nice to now that it's cannon that they are Tony winners and married. When I watched the episode 'we built this glee club' and found out that they were cast opposite each other in a Broadway show, I was reminded of this rewrite of Asian F of yours and had to reread it. This collection of fixes you did has always been my favorite St. Berry story on this site, whenever I feel the desire to read Glee fics I inevitably get drawn to this one at some point or another - you do such a good job of keeping them in character. I hope you get the time and inspiration to continue with these or another St. Berry story someday, but if not I wanted you to know I'm grateful you did these. They always put a smile on my face, and the first part of your sectionals re-write it basically my head cannon for the episode. I just wanted to let you know, on the off chance that you didn't already, that St. Berry was official in the end.
Veronica chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Hi, could you please at least update your second version of run Jessie run, I've been waiting forever
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
Another chapter please this is soooooo sweet I want to see their wedding day! Or maybe even further when rachel finds out she's pregnant
MiaIsBoredAKF chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
DREAM ON PART 3 please PLEASE please
Angel chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
NONONONOONONO. One more chapter. ;-; it's been three years but I'm dying here with St. Berry withdrawal; I need to see Kurt freak out because he missed the proposal! Anyway, I love your writing! I know you're probably heard it all before, but you're so talented! I've been scowering as many fan fiction sites as I can, and it's so hard to find St. Berry stories that are actually well written. Your account was the jackpot for me. My drug. My heroine. Whatever you wish to call it.
E chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
Can there be more updates please? I don't mind either a new episode fix or another continuation of those that you have already posted. But please help keep the St. Berry flame burning.
mitkit99 chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
booklovermom2008 chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
I love proving grounds and want to know how it ends please! The same with run jesse run please
SergeantPixie chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
This is easily the best collection of St. Berry stories on here, you keep them both so wonderfully in character and yet you still manage to expand on their characters and allow them to grow within the context of your stories. Thank you for sharing your gift with all us St. Berry fans:)
E chapter 20 . 2/25/2014
I really loved your fixes, I only wish that you were the one who owned 'Glee', but all wells...
I really enjoyed your version of 'Asian F', can there be another chapter please?
E chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
I really enjoyed your 'fixes' and look forward to seeing more of them. I would like another chapter of this Asian F fix though. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Murgy31 chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
This story is awesome Is there going to be more?
Murgy31 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I am so glad that you continued this... this one was my favorite so far.
Murgy31 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
I loved it & I really needed unangsty... :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Please continue Asian F! I love this story! I think it would be extremely cool if you threw in some more Tina like you did in the first part of this!
429 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »