Reviews for Inevitability
majorlymortifying chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Your smut was perfect. This was phenomenal!
EmZ711 chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I really love these! Please continue! :D
Temptress-Kitten17 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
THIS is how the season finale should have ended! :D

Great job!

Now what's this about you never writing smut again? Oh hell no. This was some HOT St. Berry smut, and I say that as the Queen of Smut (so crowned by the royal subjects that hail from Kingdom of Damon and Elena). You MUST write more smut in the future; for I need my St. Berry fix if I'm to be inspired to finish the one I started here ;)

xoxo

Temptress Kitten17
malicient chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I think this might be my favourite Glee-rewrite ever. Please write more. ;)
inactiveacount121212 chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Yes! It finally worked! :) (I tried to review earlier today, but I kept getting the error message.) ;)

Anyway, I really loved the new chapter. :) I've always wanted to write Jesse's POV of Sectionals, (but never had the courage) and now I don't have to! Yours is AMAZING! :)

Also, while I do like Rachel and Jesse's music store meeting, your AU meeting was cute as well. :) I thought it was very realistic and showed how conflicted Jesse was, even at the very beginning of their relationship.

Awesome job! :)
Lynn chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Love it !
kezztip chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
I am so pleased you are continuing this story - a great idea to take pivotal St Berry moments and turn them into these one-shots. You did a wonderful job with this chapter. I love how you describe Jesse's reaction to Rachel. I look forward to more!
Milk chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Just so you know, I'm a huge fan of Glee and I will read all you stories related to the TV series when I have a little spare time. Best.
Saulzy chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
so uh yeah you should have written the last episode of glee since they TOTALLY ruined it. sighh poor jesse. stupid finn. this is how it should have ended.
Talulah Carmichael chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was quite good, I just have one small issue with it...when Rachel's in Jesse's room on her laptop and Mr. Schuester knocks on the door and sees her, she greets him, but then after he talks with Jesse in the hall and Jesse comes back into the room, she asks who was at the door like she never saw him.
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is wonderful! The conversation between Mr. Schuester and Jesse is too perfect for words. They've always had such brief interactions on the show, but the dynamic always interests me. I love that addition to your story, as well as Jesse's "she has no faults" line. This is so honest and beautifully done. One of my favorite St. Berry fics, by far.
Lcrazemag chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was awesome! Your characterization of Jesse was so sweet haha. I hope this is what canon Jesse would be like with Rachel because I would totally prefer this over Finchel. :P
Faith chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Loved it! I love all the season finale "fixes" but I admit this is one of my faves. Thanks for writing it!
brikaspoms chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I think I love you, lol! THANK YOU for fixing the disaster that was S2...write more anytime!
lexchloe1013 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was one of the best St. Berry fics I've read...I think you did the relationship justice and I really wish things had turned out this way. You write both Jesse and Rachel so well and I really wish this could have happened. Plus, you rock with the sex scenes...tasteful yet romantic and sexy. Please consider writing more...I would happily read it! Nicely done!
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »