Reviews for Inevitability
Caro47 chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
First, sorry for my english, i'm french.

I just read all the chapters (again... and again...), and I really love your fic. For me, it's the best St Berry fic I ever read. And I hope that we will have a new chapter very soon.
Asta Regia chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I think I'm in love with you.
SusieCJ chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
Hello! I'm Susie and I'm a new reader ;D. I absolutely love your St Berry 'fixes'. They should be the real thing :). You cant give up on this story. Not now, not when I only just started reading your stuff. Please don't give up, please! Run Jesse Run Part 1 was so amazing. I can practically imagine myself watching everything going on with my own eyes. You're such a talented writer. Your Asian F fix was incredible and so was your Prom Queen fix. Please continue with those three and some new ones soon! I'll go mad if I don't get to read your stories! I've read this 3 times already! I'm about to go read your other stuff
Peace, Love and St Berry.
Susie
pingou chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
"They were being mean to Kurt. You know that's not fair. It's like being mean to Bambi."

Awesome! That cracked me up!
pingou chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
I'm in love with your whole series of "fixes". Like, really.

But Asian F... It's, God, it's outstanding! I was looking for some sort of goog Glee/SA cross-over for ages. And you just gave it to me.

In its 4 parts, I went to heartbreak, fright, longing, laugh, tears... as Jesse said: "Name it and it's there. Thank you so much for that.

I'll copy them to put in my electronic reader (personal use only, and I even put the author's name, no worry!) so I can read it as I please in the future.

But, maybe a fifth part? Please? Pretty please?
l0stinl0ve chapter 20 . 3/14/2013
Omg! Please come back and do at least one more chapter. Please! This is more tortuous than what you did with chapter 18.

Like I said, you run your own special level of hell. Cliffhangers like that are just evil.
l0stinl0ve chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
You are positively evil. I'm sitting at the edge of my seat through the whole parental confrontation and for you to end it there... and the next chapter isn't a continuation of it!

You, my dear author, deserve to rule a level of hell.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
Love the chapter!
guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
cris i miss you and your updates where r u? :(
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
please update soon
Guest chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Hi. I don't know where you have gotten off to, or what you are doing, but I just wanted you to know that I am waiting (not so) patiently for an update. Hope to hear from you soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
Please say you haven't given up on these revisions. You have such a way for words and I prefer Glee to Twilight!
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
please update this story soon
love it
Pomegrate seed chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
I must Thank taught me of a musical that i am now slightly obbsessing over
LadyRhoswen chapter 20 . 9/7/2012
OMG!
I really love these fixes!

I'm so into the "Asian F" plot, it's like drug to me!
Hope to read a 5, 6, 7 and more chapter for this storyline, it'll really made my day!
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »