Reviews for Inevitability
booklovermom2008 chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
I love proving grounds and want to know how it ends please! The same with run jesse run please
SergeantPixie chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
This is easily the best collection of St. Berry stories on here, you keep them both so wonderfully in character and yet you still manage to expand on their characters and allow them to grow within the context of your stories. Thank you for sharing your gift with all us St. Berry fans:)
E chapter 20 . 2/25/2014
I really loved your fixes, I only wish that you were the one who owned 'Glee', but all wells...
I really enjoyed your version of 'Asian F', can there be another chapter please?
E chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
I really enjoyed your 'fixes' and look forward to seeing more of them. I would like another chapter of this Asian F fix though. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Murgy31 chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
This story is awesome Is there going to be more?
Murgy31 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I am so glad that you continued this... this one was my favorite so far.
Murgy31 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
I loved it & I really needed unangsty... :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Please continue Asian F! I love this story! I think it would be extremely cool if you threw in some more Tina like you did in the first part of this!
xxCullenxx96 chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Jesseeeee! He is so hot. You have excellent writing skills! I'm going through these oneshots instead of sleeping and I'm even more impressed at your creativity each time.
I wish this scene happened on Glee
xxCullenxx96 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Awww :)))
That was just too cute! I'm imagining it in my head and a little baby Jesse/Rachel would be too adorable for words. Very nice chapter, just the right amount if humor, fluff and drama
Caro47 chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
First, sorry for my english, i'm french.

I just read all the chapters (again... and again...), and I really love your fic. For me, it's the best St Berry fic I ever read. And I hope that we will have a new chapter very soon.
Asta Regia chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
I think I'm in love with you.
SusieCJ chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
Hello! I'm Susie and I'm a new reader ;D. I absolutely love your St Berry 'fixes'. They should be the real thing :). You cant give up on this story. Not now, not when I only just started reading your stuff. Please don't give up, please! Run Jesse Run Part 1 was so amazing. I can practically imagine myself watching everything going on with my own eyes. You're such a talented writer. Your Asian F fix was incredible and so was your Prom Queen fix. Please continue with those three and some new ones soon! I'll go mad if I don't get to read your stories! I've read this 3 times already! I'm about to go read your other stuff
Peace, Love and St Berry.
Susie
pingou chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
"They were being mean to Kurt. You know that's not fair. It's like being mean to Bambi."

Awesome! That cracked me up!
pingou chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
I'm in love with your whole series of "fixes". Like, really.

But Asian F... It's, God, it's outstanding! I was looking for some sort of goog Glee/SA cross-over for ages. And you just gave it to me.

In its 4 parts, I went to heartbreak, fright, longing, laugh, tears... as Jesse said: "Name it and it's there. Thank you so much for that.

I'll copy them to put in my electronic reader (personal use only, and I even put the author's name, no worry!) so I can read it as I please in the future.

But, maybe a fifth part? Please? Pretty please?
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »