Reviews for Inevitability
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 20 . 2/15/2013
Love the chapter!
guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
cris i miss you and your updates where r u? :(
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
please update soon
Guest chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Hi. I don't know where you have gotten off to, or what you are doing, but I just wanted you to know that I am waiting (not so) patiently for an update. Hope to hear from you soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
Please say you haven't given up on these revisions. You have such a way for words and I prefer Glee to Twilight!
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
please update this story soon
love it
Pomegrate seed chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
I must Thank taught me of a musical that i am now slightly obbsessing over
LadyRhoswen chapter 20 . 9/7/2012
OMG!
I really love these fixes!

I'm so into the "Asian F" plot, it's like drug to me!
Hope to read a 5, 6, 7 and more chapter for this storyline, it'll really made my day!
grim grace chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
Oh my gosh yes I love this verse! Another! :P update soon
cupcakelover0822 chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
love this story :) cant wait for next chapter!
universalbeat chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
It would be so loverly if "Run Jesse run" was updated. I love these stories, I find myself re-watching the 1st season with very thinly veiled disgust thinking "Why Finn, WHY?"
coastiewife465 chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
Oh poor Kurt really has no idea what he missed. Can you please have a part 5 where Kurt goes back to McKinley and gossips his heart out about what he saw. Also, the confrontation b/w Jesse and his parents about what his dad said to Rachel is a must.
Carlaisabel chapter 20 . 7/14/2012
please please update soon
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
Please Please Please give us the ending for the Asian F fix! (It's totally ok if it ends up being more than one chapter to finish it :) )

I love all your Glee stories and read them (and re-read them!) religiously. Every time I see you post, I do an embarrasing happy dance. Please keep writing Glee!
Slayerq2000 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Fabulous story and Jesse ROCKED while putting Quinn in her place! I throughly enjoyed and love your story changes! Great job!
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »