Reviews for Inevitability
BookRose chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
Since it had been quite awhile since I had seen season 1, I thought it would make me feel better to watch to the end starting from Jesse's first episode, aka this one. At least better than I feel when I watch unacceptable-ness of season 3. While it was an improvement, I saw very clearly why you fixed this episode. Not only would it have behooved Rachel to stand up for herself the way she did in this one-shot, there was too much Finchel in it anyway with the writers pushing it on us whenever they could, even though the entire time Finn was being a douchebag. Started chasing her right after she said she was with someone else. Said that stupid line about how Rachel would be his because he wasn't "just some guy in a music store" she met, like thats supposed to convince us a dull football player is way better! Oh, and then they way they wrote her at the end yearning after him even though she has a boyfriend who is clearly better!

Sorry, rant over. *sigh* So given all that, after watching the Madonna episode, I find myself more than a little peeved again, due to the fact that there's more blatant Finchel, in song, and I don't remember Jesse getting any solos even though that is what logically should have happened the moment he became part of New Directions. I am of course talking about the Like a Dream number they did. But nope Finn got em all. Have you thought about redo-ing that episode? I know I'd love you if you did. Anyway, happy writing!

BookRose
anonymous chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
I enjoy these one-shots so much; I really hope you're still writing.
Keira-House M.D chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
I absolutely love your fics, definitely the best Rachel/Jesse stuff I've read. I love all the stories in Inevitability, but the Asian F redo is probably my favourite. This review is really about all your Rachel/Jesse fics in general, and they're just so brilliant. You write them very in character and I just adore them both. I especially enjoyed how you worked Spring Awakening into one of the storylines. I've never been happy with Rachel/Finn and I've read Rachel paired with quite a few others but yours are probably the best Glee fics I've read and I can't wait for future chapters/one-shots.

In one of your fics you mention having stopped watching Glee after the Finchel proposal (definitely a disaster), and I don't know if you've started watching it again, but you may want to watch the Nationals episode. There is Finchel (sadly) but there are a few nice moments with Jesse that I like (even if I wish it could be more).

Keep writing, you're a fantastic author.
jtangel chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
Not only do I love , but I love Klaine. Thank you for bringing the boys back together. Totally loved this chapter!
lux thebarbarionwarrior chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
very diff. and loved it. from a proud fan
narcoleptic86 chapter 19 . 5/18/2012
Can't wait to see more of the Run, Jesse, Run story! Love seeing his dedication to her. Have always been surprised her and Kurt weren't closer earlier considering her Dad's and you explained it perfectly.
narcoleptic86 chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
Please continue it! Am so in love with all these stories but i'm pretty sure this one will always have a place in my heart.
Pattt chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
Heyy new fan here! :) I've been reading your stories over the past few weeks, and I love everything about them! I'm honestly so depressed with Glee right now, especially because Jesse was on the final episode and (as always) this show didn't make St. Berry justice. I want them together so bad, that it hurts. And I know they would be perfect for each other.

So your stories, give me that something I've been missing from the show. And I'm currently even more obsessed with Rachel/Jesse, if that's possible lol. The Asian F fix was one of my favorites, and I'm not ashamed to say that I skipped some of the other chapters to read all the 4 parts. xD So I really hope you write a part 5. :)
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 20 . 5/17/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so and can't wait! :) 3
Megan chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
I know I'm a bit late to the awesome party that is all of your work, but I just noticed the note at the top of this chapter saying that there's another version you have written of these events set in a different season, and I wanted to take a moment to express interest in reading this! I had no idea that I was in to Jesse/Rachel H/C at ALL until this story, but my goodness you capture so much of what I love about this pairing beautifully. Your descriptions of Jesse in particular, and his relationship with Rachel's parents, are stunning. Exactly like the Jesse in my head, and perhaps even better.

Thank you for this story, which is overall so much more appealing than the show these days. I look forward to reading more!
Destructive Habit chapter 20 . 5/3/2012
Just to let you know, I stumbled across your gem of a story yesterday, and I haven't stopped reading since. I literally could not put it down. I absolutely love how all of the one-shots and collections portray different facets of each characters personalities. It's like walking across dimensions and being able to see them in different worlds but still loving each other. And I absolutely adore how you have Jesse and Rachel as Jonathan and Lea playing Melchior and Wendla, the Asian F series is probably one of my favorite story lines of the bunch, but that's like picking the brightest star out o a sky of suns. I hope you update soon, or I might seriously start to go through withdrawals :)
Thorne Lockehart chapter 20 . 4/24/2012
Just spent my time getting caught up on this little story and I love it! Deciding which of these are my favorite would be a little difficult, but it'd either be the workshop or Sectionals. St. Berry is my OTP and I love love love how you wrote them! I cannot wait to read more but I would love to read a continuation of the kiss in Funeral.
Asakura chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
Frist, I LOVE this fic. Really!

Second...

Well, I Know that ending of the 3ยบ season is giving to all the a huge urge to throw up and everything!

But you HAVE to keep fixing the episodes!

Please write again!
Caro47 chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
Hi,

First, I'm french, so sorry for my (very) bad english (google traduction is my friend).

I absolutely love your fic. It's one of my favorite about St-Berry.

It has been a long time since you post your last chapter. Did you stop your story ?
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 20 . 4/17/2012
Love this chapter and story so far! can't wait to read more of this story later! hope so!
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »