Reviews for Sakura Tsuiraku Part 2: Sakura Osanago
Hope chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
I really do have a soft spot for mpreg stories, I can't help but adore them. And when they have an amazing plot like yours does, they are a hundred times better!

I can't wait for the next chapter _
gummibear chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
I really hope you come back and finish this story even after all this time cause I'm seriously in love with it. I usually don't like aizen pairings but now I think I do .Please update this story soon!:)
WhiteEnsigma chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I just love this story so much! Will you continue it? Pretty please? And thank you for writing this 3
berty05 chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Why did u stop? It was going so well. Anyway, I'm looking forward to your next post. Just aStil suggestion, it would be cool if Aizen walked in on renji touching Byakuya's baby bump or vice versa. But it's just a nice drama scene. Good luck with the story :)
WhiteEnsigma chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Evil Gin! Glad that he still had an ounce of fear for Aizen. The image at the end really showed a sweet family of two parents and one unborn child. Very lovely. It's sad that death is chasing them everywhere they go. Will you continue this story? Pretty please?
ra7matigorti2 chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
update please ! this story is great !
Madisuzy chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
I'm loving this story. I hope it will be updated this year, and that it hasn't been abandoned, even though it's been over a year since it was updated. It amazes me how you manage to keep up with so many stories at once truthfully. You're like a writing machine! lol
Mei Senpai Chan chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
UPDATE!DX

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN NEXT!D:
Chunderima23 chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
Kyah!3 update soon!
Walkure Leuad chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
i think aizen is going to pay dearly for not getting rid of gin right away...
Safiiri chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
I love it :) LOVE IT! I keep hoping that something dastardly will happen to Gin, hehe.

I have given up trying to pick a favorite out of your stuff and just consider them all favorites at this point, it's so much easier :)

Although, this one has a particular soft spot for me. There's just something about the idea of Aizen/Bya falling in love with full knowledge of them being enemies that I really like. Hard to 'splain.
RebelYeller chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
Loved this chapter! keep it up!
SakaSandora chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
I loved it, I hope this means Renji gets some love too? I hope Gin doesn't hurt Byakuya, but I do feel sorry for him.
ravensterling123 chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Fwaaaah So cuuuute XD 3 3 Just a quick question though, isn't it kind of dangerous for Aizen to be sticking his penis up Byakuya's ass? Because can't it harm the baby? I mean oral sex and all is fine but legit sex? I don't know... Love the chapter as always 3 3
Sariniste chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Oh, great! A new chapter! I liked the interactions with Renji: "Really, I don't understand why he can't keep better control of his evil minions" made me lol. ;)

And uh oh, Gin was not dissuaded by Aizen's threats! He's coming after Byakuya...