Reviews for Winning Hand
Mistycat chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This is Great !

The way Sam was slowly explained his experience... and the way Dean was taking care of Sam... Absolutely Great !

This is just so... feels a bit different...

Awesome !
SGAavidreader chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I really enjoyed the style of this story. The manner in which you jumped back and forth in sequence kept me enthralled in their emotions and the reveal of Sam's issue. Thanks again for a great story, now I am off to read the two you recommended by other authors. I truly love pointers in the direction of good stories. I seem to have trouble finding them on my own.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
wow, with the emotional trauma of Sam. I'll bet Dean was frantic, trying to get a group together to break Sam out.

great story, as always!
Maiya chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Great job!
purplecat19 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
great!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awesome. I love how you crafted this story to unfold between the real time and flashbacks. It made it a really interesting read and upped the stakes on the story when you knew a little bit of what happened and were freaking out to see how things got to that point. Excellent characterization as per your usual. Really liked it.
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Good fic
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
RainbowBetty chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh wow. Just... Oh my god. So many chills from this! Brilliantly written, thank you for such an awesome story.
Esstell chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Poor Sammy...but really nice story, goes into my favs! :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Awesome story. And after I finish reading the rest of your stories I am going to read the other two the has Kate returning.
Barranca chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This story got quite scary in parts. I was afraid Sam wouldn't escape the ordeal without eventually being affected by the vampiric infection, but luckily you provided us with a happy ending, sorta. Dean was awesome like always :)
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Awww, that was so sweet and sad at the same time. I'm glad that Dean was able to help Sam out of it, even if it's inadvertently.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Great story, really well done. Like it a lot.