Reviews for Self Preservation
Gainon chapter 1 . 5/2
Cute!
chibihinachan chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww! that was so sweet! I can totally see that happening, yay yamato!
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Aww...this is a lovely story. I like it a lot. Yamato doesn't think Kakashi can stand to lose another person, even if it is only a plant, so he saves the day. Cute.
xJKxD chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Haha :D awesome. My plants could actually use some of Yamato's help, too xD
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I enjoyed the story a lot; I like the concept of Kakashi being upset over Mr. Ukki and cherishing him so much. And I'm glad Yamato was there to help save poor Mr. Ukki. :D
Patto-san chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Dear Yamato, could you give a favour? I have some dying plants,too. I,ve watered them repeatedly, but they are still dying. So if you're not on an important mission right now, please kindly to visit me. As payment for your services, I have a dolphin to comfort you. Forget your childish senpai, just let him stay with the author. She needs a scarecrow to scares her lovely Brian :D

Sei, since my English is not so good, I only have a simple request. Why don't you make another fic with a light theme like this one? You can publish it as a series about Kakashi and Yamato relationship. Your Feline Attraction or this fic could be the first chapter.

I'm sorry for my bad English. I'm not confident with it :D
Nazgullow chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
That was really sweet _ Thank you!
Freezeazy chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Owww that was rly sweet, theres not enough of this pairing
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Awww, that was so sweet! I loved it. Tenzo's character was great, and I find it believable that Kakashi would be upset over the plant. By the way, how did everyone figure out about Mr. Ukki san? For instance, I know about it, but I don't remember learning about it for the first time. Is it mentioned in the manga somewhere? Anyway, loved your story. Wonderful job!
Hatake-sama chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Yeah! Poor Uki san. Funny, Kakashi really take care of that plant. When? Now.

Great idea for this. I hope i can have Tenzou for my gardener.

"Hey Tenzou! My plant is sick. Can you came to my house?" Puppy eyes.

"Yeah. Not now. I still want sleep with my lovely senpai"

Hahaha. Keep writting..
Esashar chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Grammar aside, which you've apologised for so I'll let it pass, I actually really enjoyed this little fic. It brought a smile to my face. And the way that you blended the ludicrous mourning of Mr. Ukki with the justification that it was a present from Naruto, and Yamato being there to comfort Kakashi through all thoughts of his many losses, allowed for enough suspension of disbelief to appreciate the sentimental nature of the story, and not be too distracted by its absurdity. And the realistic context of them just returning from a gruelling mission made the humorous undertone of the story firstly more subtle, and secondly more welcome. Also, the slight hint at Yaoi throughout actually enhanced the portrayal Kakashi and Yamato's relationship in a not wholly unrealistic way.

So overall, this story really shouldn't work, but it really does. Well I thoroughly enjoyed it at least. The emotions evoked and the atmosphere created makes up somewhat for the lacking areas of grammar and syntax.

Good job,

Esa'
Deliciously Delirious chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Sweet. Although, I had no idea Kakashi ever owned a plant.

Maybe I never noticed it before...