Reviews for Supernova
Lady of the Crimson Ravens chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
w0w. That was SWEET! I wanna read more!
Nogizaka Ayumi chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Hey...just wondering, the song lyrics are from which song?Or is it from a song? Anyway, I love Kanchi too:D Random much?
RoyaiAllenaleeRight chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
when are you g0ing to update?nice st0ry btw
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Dawwww! too cute! 3
smileintothechaos chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
This is really great! I find myself grinning like an idiot when I read any of your stories, I cannot wait to see what you write in the next chapter! c:
RyuseiStreamGirl chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD I love the interaction between Allen and Kanda XD

Allen: Why is Lenalee even friends with you?

Kanda: Cuz she likes me.

Allen: *jaw drops*

XD BAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

The best answer anyone could get from Yuu-chan XD

Then what? Does that imply that Kanda likes Lenalee as well? LOL

Oh, and I'm guessing Kanda isn't a model yet at this point? If I remember correctly... He became a model after Lavi took a picture of him during college...? Right? Maybe? Kinda? No? Okay.

Anyway, Komui's funny as usual with his Sis-Con XD

Can't wait for Chapter Three!

And while I do, I shall read Cantarella and Obelisk (I should be finished with Obelisk by now.. but... for some reason, I'm really distracted by other stuff... Xp at least school's over so I can read as much Fanfiction as I want!)

RSG

P.S: I FOUND NO MISTAKE! XD

(or it's because of my sleepy-head XD)

HURRAY FOR NO MISTAKES!
RyuseiStreamGirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Mini weird mistakes first

Allen pitied the poor the plant. - Allen pitied the poor plant.

"I…look weird, I know," - That... weird comma at the end should not exist! A period should exist there! (I almost did miss that XD)

And HURRAY! Allena is out XD and suddenly with two chapters at once? Or did I miss something about chapter one? (Good thing I noticed that my notification e-mail said CHAPTER TWO and not chapter one, or else I would've started to read chapter two, and mid-chapter be like "WHAT IS HAPPENING?" Then notice that it wasn't chapter one XD)

Anyhow, I love how Lenalee was like "*smiles* Allen's cool And DIFFERENT *smiles*" XD OHOHOH! I even love how Allen just CHOSE to dye/bleach his hair WHITE XD Nice choice. Sounds better than just having him see something very traumatic and making his hair turn white x3

Oh, and Allen being in school and ended up being all WET was kinda funny! You should put him in school more often XD

Now! OFF TO CHAPTER TWO!

RSG
TheRandomGirl chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I feel a little bad for Allen, having to deal with Cross and Kanda, though in my opinion Cross isn't all that bad (but making him pay off debts is). But Allen! Don't hate Kanda! He isn't that bad you know! Fine, he's a jerk, but he's nice inside! (hey Allen, you were the one to say he was an idiot with a good heart in Imitation Black) okay sorry for all that rubbish :D Lenalee should give Allen a chance D: though he's 11 he seems mature for his age :D go Allen!
waterlit chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
This was sweet! Although I really can't imagine little Allen and Kanda fighting already. But I suppose they aren't actually that little.

And that smug way Kanda said "She likes me" - I can totally see him saying that, heh.

Update soon (:

And btw, I don't mind more mindless fluff in Cantarella. Just saying (:
TheRandomGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Yes yes this is awesomely awesome! Lenalee is such a nice girl and Allen deciding to bleach his hair is just so cool! I believe you'll write about how they thought of forming Innocence and Cross enterprise later on..? Sister-complex-Komui is amusing, as always :D and Cross is still the awesome Cross xD I can't wait to hear more from you :D

You'll update soon, right? :D
MarySLi chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
You have a great story here, I am anxious to know what happens next, how Allen falls completely for Lenalee. Even though, I pity him a bit
marshmello1230 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This story is pretty cute! Little Allen and Lenalee are soo adorable! Allen going to school, being bullied by other students and meeting Lenalee is amazing! :D Komui's sister complex is really funny! XD
waterlit chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Well now - this looks interesting! I like how Allen reacts to the bullying. That's all I have to say for now; I'll be waiting for the next chapter (:
MayaDarkling chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Too cute

The thought of little kid Allen, and little Lenalee... so freaking adorable!

*Squees*

I love your other fic, Imitation Black, and I can't wait to see where you take this one :)