Reviews for Black Knight Moves Forward
abacab chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
still looking good
Izzyaro chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I really liked the part when they were transfiguring the chess pieces. The relationship between the two of them is developing very well, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
waterside chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Witty ... as always. :-) I look forward to more. And I love the title.
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I really like this. Minerva's observations are very funny, and I like the different side to Severus.
abacab chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
looks promising
Swallow B chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
An interesting beginning. We get the backstory about how and why the Philosopher's Stone ended up (in a literal sense too) at Hogwarts. (My theory is that the whole set of obstacles was a trap to give them time to catch the thief.)

Nicolas' letter actually sounds translated from French - good job.

I had to giggle at "they were worried, understandable, given their age", and Pomona's sensible question, so Hufflepuff.

Oh, and I do have a soft spot for Minerva and Severus together.
minervathefeline chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is very clever and cute, I really enjoyed it. I liked the descriptions of Minerva and Snape's relationship: their intellect, their banter, it was all very well done. Thank you, and I look forward to more! :)

MtF
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I like this. I have known that McGonagall and Snape were good friends since the comment she made in one book, that Gyrffindor had not won the quidditch cup in X years, "as Professor Snape kindly reminded me." I knew right then that they were good friends, no matter what sort of rivalry they showed to their students.

Looking forward to more.
Ysilme chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I so loved this story! I'm not sure if I left my "proper" review in LJ yet; if not it's going to come. But I just wanted to leave a little note over here, too.

I actually suspected this being written from one of my flist, and am rather proud that I was right *lol*.
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Having had the pleasure of first reading this tale when Kelly rec'd it through LJ, I'm delighted to now see it here. The evolution of honest friendship - and attraction - told to perfection. You've nailed Severus' avoidance of friendship and trust perfectly - how fiercly he protects himself. And Min is flawless... This one goes straight to Favorites, my dear.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3