Reviews for Great Beginnings of A New Era
Dragon-Fairy chapter 32 . 11/13/2016
Your writing does not suck! At all! You are a very good writer so ignore anyone who says otherwise. I have more read your whole story, but what I have is way better than half the writers out there. Don't let what other people say stop you from writing and don't believe everything people say. I bet that half those people were just saying that because they wish they could write as good as you. Most story's I read end up annoying me because it was poorly written. Your didn't I hope you don't give up writing because of what those people said.

- Dragon-Fairy
Guest chapter 32 . 9/30/2016
I'm sorry your having a hard time. I don't know if your a Christian, but I'll pray for you.
Ria chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Name: Nicole Skystell
Age: 17
Birthday: February 1st
Eyes: Light Violet
Hair: pale strawberry-blonde
Magic: Takeover Magic , God Soul : Athena, Hera, Poseidon.
Summary: She cones from a very rich family but ran away to join a dark guild. She was reformed an now jotted fairy tail! She gets along with her nakama well.
Appearance: black white and violet clothes
Fire Maiden Zera chapter 32 . 8/18/2016
Please continue writing this story, it's really interesting and I almost cried when I saw that you were stopping the story. So please, please, please keep writing it. And if you decide to not finish this, could I try to keep writing it?
Guest chapter 31 . 12/25/2015
I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL WILL HAPPEN NEXT...come on pls update in dying for the next chapter
kj chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
good its not over yet I got a good one
rebel
personality-he has amnesia erza took him in when she found him eating food he stole
magic-knight
eyes-silver
hair-blond
Guest chapter 31 . 8/13/2015
UPDATE D: I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/21/2015
I totally dont like where it is going sorry for saying this but the story was confusing and im starting to dislike this just saying. Sorry
Martyn chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
Height: 5ft,2.5
Weight: 159lbs
Eyes: Depending on emotion
Hair: Depending on emotion
Magic: Chameleon based (complete with tongue and camouflage)
Summery: Orphaned as a baby, Yuga walked the world looking for a Guild, and Fairy Tail was the one he chose as his new family.
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
i don't really like how they are so scared of David still a great story so far :)
kwerli chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
man this story is awsome please post more
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Never mind... She's alive...:)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
NOOOOO! WHY THE FUCKING GOD, DID YOU KILL NOAH SHIRO!
phantom130 5 chapter 20 . 2/5/2012
Great chapter, I'm looking forward to the sequel. By the way, thanks for the OC guide, I actually really needed it. (It's a great story, but sometimes it gets confusing where there are several OCs)
Mayonaka Kage chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
Omg this is an awesome story! Hope you update soon!