Reviews for You're My Everything
Kate chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
MORE!
gayathri chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
please continue i liked it very much very good job
DarkSun.Sama chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
roseskyangel chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
this is really good love it please update soon.
KaeKaeD chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
more please ;D
Risola chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
I like the story so far, it is a bit hard to follow though. It seems like maybe english isn't your first language? (Boy I hope I'm not wrong, because that would be really embarrassing.) Mainly I say that because it seems like the sentence structure and wording is not quite right. Here's an example from chapter 3:

Luckily she thought she didn't saw anything. She put her hand in her eyes.

The first sentence I think might have had an error- maybe you mean that Tae Kyung didn't see anything? Also the second clause in the sentence has the wrong verb tense, so I think that the sentence probably should have looked more like this:

Luckily she thought that he hadn't seen anything.

In the second sentence, "She put her hand in her eyes," 'in' is the wrong preposition to use. You could use 'on' or 'over' instead, or in my area it's more common to say that she covered her eyes.

I hope I'm not being too harsh or critical on your writing, because I really am enjoying this story. The idea is really interesting and I hope you get over your writer's block soon and continue. You're writing really improved a lot over the course of the first 3 chapters, so I'm sure the story will just get better if you find time and inspiration to continue it.
rqgenevieve chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Kyaa A scared Mi Nyu is soo adorable! I LOVE THIS PAIRING SOO SO SO SO MUCH!

I can't wait to find out what happens next, write fast

Good luck writing your next chapter!

Lots of Love,

Raquelle
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great job so far, it's REALLY good ()

Continue writing, I'll be supporting you!

- Raquelle
Black Butler Demon chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
This chapter is awesome! I wonder if Tae Kyung planned something for Mi Nyu...
backtothebasics chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Aww this is hilarious, please update!
LionshadeSC chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
*sniff sniff* Q.Q so emotional right now. . . . *sniff sniff*
Black Butler Demon chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Please add more chapters... Curious
Nandiferd chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Tae-Kyung slept on the sofa? Bahahahaha.
LionshadeSC chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
awwww its cute!
flinn chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Ha,ha, this situation is very You're Beautiful-ly. Go Mi Nyu flipping a coin, dropping it, then following it is comical and very in-character. There are quite a few grammar mistakes, but those can be fixed. :D Overall, good job.