Reviews for Content In Your Arms
JustAsk chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
You should continue c;

Awesome details, and the fruit label would be Lemon. I was planning to review anyways, but crazy Alois sounded pretty bad, even if he is my favorite character.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Awwwwwwwwww! I love this and I have always shipped it and you just made my heart cry out with joy.
xPoisonedBlueRose13x chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Niceee w /favs I think that it really should be 'boku' instead of 'watashi' since watashi is more feminine and boku is the masculine way of saying 'my' or 'I'. So 'boku no koi' / 僕の恋' .
ThunderingRainbow chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I loved it! Thanks for writing it!
unused dead account chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This is so perfect.
DorisMae chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
There are not enough stories of Ciel topping! Thank you for writing this _
Shadow chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
For one I love your nick name I has the same one but I must say that this was the most adorable thing in the world! Now an image of Alois curled up on Ciel sleeping in his pajama's is burned into my mind 3 the cuteness is unbearable! Lol great story I hope you write more! 3
ShalieRayne chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I like it, especially the 'my love' part :) oh & Alois calling Ciel Bocchan
Demented Whispers chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
ok so you made this for me last year and i just read it for the first time! great story oh sister of mine
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Awwww...so kawaii! XD
Lzay-Niight chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Cute, just the way i like it. Lol :D
Zinthr chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Awesome! *Looks around for insane Alois* Okay, he didn't come. *lets breath out*

Anyway, I liked it. :3
sleepey.TODD chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I liked it. so cute! XD
sleepey.TODD chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I liked it. so cute! XD
narcaline chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
-jaw droops- that was awesome! something about this couple is the fact that either can top as long it's hot! :D great fan fic btw! realyyyyy loved it! and please don't alois crazy on me! please? XD