Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: At Driftwood Castle
Isabel chapter 22 . 9/26/2015
Great story I read them in the wrong order but I love them ️️️
Drink up me hearties yo ho
Someone chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Please continue! I want more jack and angelica please
Fictionloverbhavya chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Harry potter? My favourite but do you think it was there at that time?
but It was an excellent story until now (except those lines).
Luna25684 chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
"Chris Hemsworth"? Really?
He is pretty hot though, I'll give you that...
Lokifangirl chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
Awesome - you really did a fantastic job with Jack and Angelicas relationship...nice work. You also really balanced the romance with the adventure - kind of alternating...that was good to get both like that. I loved the end scene with Jack and Angelica that was a pitch perfect ending.
jamiehay chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is a brilliant story i could read this over and over again and i would still never get bored of it and i like the sequels you did as well. I think the producers and directors should make the 5th film like this and whether you can try and make more sequels because you are a brilliant author with brilliant story's.
Lara Germany chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wait...Julians last name is Berlin? I LIVE in Berlin!
katarina97 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
awesome love it so so so much
mz.myrandazaphod chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
lol "of course not like you said i'm a pirate i steal, and lie, and bang women like her!" i literally started laughing at that line.
fitzskimmons chapter 21 . 6/29/2011
LOVED IT! Perfect ending. And Jack was so sweet in the end to Angelica! Thanks for writing it! Hoping for a sequel.
XxUNIQUExSOULxX chapter 21 . 6/26/2011
Great story please make a sequel
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 21 . 6/26/2011
I really liked it, you write it very well and the concept was great! i can't wait for the sequel
mz.myrandazaphod chapter 20 . 6/26/2011
i'm with Angelica Sparrow you kill jack i will hate you. DON'T MAKE HIM DIE!
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 20 . 6/26/2011
yay badass Andrew ;D Oh no, Jack is hurt... Now Angelica can go all depressive/worried :) can't wait for the next chapter!