Reviews for Orns of a tactician
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 9 . 5/24
So, you have forgotten this story then. It's been like two years... DX It was getting so good!
smokiesgirl chapter 9 . 4/12
This... This is amazing. I really enjoy all of your stories, especially this one.
I will forever watch for this one. My favorite of what you've written so far! Hope you all your writings (whatever they may be) are happy ones!
pintobean chapter 9 . 1/11
Oh, please to continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Ya need to carry on with this fic.
It's amazing.
Cara Lea chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING I'M GOING NUTS HERE! V_V
Qwertzu824 chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Hey, this has been great so far. I hope you continue this
Fianna9 chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
You've done a very good job showing us how Prowl has been worn down to almost nothing by everything that has happened to him. I wonder if Jazz has realized just how broken the tactician really has become (not just by Soundwave). Excellent job.
Nikkie2010 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hope you continue to update this. I've been missing this story.
aradow chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
More please! This is fantastic! I really want to shake Jazz and Prowl for getting angry at each other all the time. Can't you see eye to eye just once?
Sencat chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Oh my gosh, poor Prowl. I'm happy that Jazz finally sees that Prowl isn't a emotionless drown, haha, it was kinda depressing seeing Jazz so spiteful. I really like your fic, and I'm looking forward to future chapters :D
icesong180 chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Is this going to be a slash story? And please update soon! I love this story, and its amazingly written. Pretty please with cherry on top?
len chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
LOVE this :) Love all your fics, actually. I've read everything you've got posted on LJ and it's all awesome. You have a depth to your writing that is just incredible. :D Thanks for posting!
Agent 0r4ng3 chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Hmmm, interesting. :) I think I'll keep an eye on this one.
Randomstrike chapter 9 . 2/26/2013