Reviews for Orns of a tactician
LittleMenial chapter 9 . 7/22
Because of the first chapter being on AO3, I ran here to read. Because I loooove your writing (even if I don't comment often). And I'm sooo no disappointed. Prowl emotions, guilt, pain, makes such an awful mix with so much logic... And no one knows. Ouch.

I understand why Jazz felt so much anger. I hope now he understand a little more how Prowl thinks. Though the very end of the last chapter, it's clear Jazz's mad "I saved your life and all I get is 'you shouldn't have?!' ". Mr Logic should have computed how people would have reacted to being told that :p

I'm really, really happy you took the hiatus after Prowl's rescue. I know he's safe! I don't like my bots to suffer (poor them!) I'll patiently wait for more.
Vela513 chapter 9 . 1/7
Wow this is a way different Jazz than I am ever used to seeing. He seems so more... true? to a gritty leader of the more dodgy side of things.

I am really intrigued to find out how any sort of trust can be made between them now! It looks completely improbable from this point!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
Oooh. More please?
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
So, you have forgotten this story then. It's been like two years... DX It was getting so good!
smokiesgirl chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
This... This is amazing. I really enjoy all of your stories, especially this one.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
I will forever watch for this one. My favorite of what you've written so far! Hope you all your writings (whatever they may be) are happy ones!
pintobean chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
Oh, please to continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Ya need to carry on with this fic.
It's amazing.
Cara Lea chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING I'M GOING NUTS HERE! V_V
Qwertzu824 chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Hey, this has been great so far. I hope you continue this
Fianna9 chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
You've done a very good job showing us how Prowl has been worn down to almost nothing by everything that has happened to him. I wonder if Jazz has realized just how broken the tactician really has become (not just by Soundwave). Excellent job.
Nikkie2010 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hope you continue to update this. I've been missing this story.
aradow chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
More please! This is fantastic! I really want to shake Jazz and Prowl for getting angry at each other all the time. Can't you see eye to eye just once?
Sencat chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Oh my gosh, poor Prowl. I'm happy that Jazz finally sees that Prowl isn't a emotionless drown, haha, it was kinda depressing seeing Jazz so spiteful. I really like your fic, and I'm looking forward to future chapters :D
icesong180 chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
Is this going to be a slash story? And please update soon! I love this story, and its amazingly written. Pretty please with cherry on top?