Reviews for Big Time Anubis
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
I hope it gets better soon. I fully understand that this is real and I know you probably don't want pity, but I know it's hard. If you want to talk about it, or anything, you can PM me and I'm here for you. I know somebody who once considered suicide and I know these things are serious and life changing. I don't know if you're Christian but I'll pray for you.
Love2liveurlife chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
I understand one of my friends has diabetes and sometimes kids make fun of her. I always stick up for her and say to them 'Come on what is this the first grade, just get over yourself.' I hope you get through this but can you please update because this is a good book.
Taylor chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
U r so right! Preach! :) :) :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
Aww i fell so bad for y
christine chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Awwww don't feel bad i have real sensitive ears so whenever i hear the schoolbell i scream and go in the floor and spin around in circles all everyone did was laugh at me only like six of my bff's stood up for me ,sooo ur not the only one and i also have this thing that makes say my sentences backwards sooo my life not so good
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Aww feel better and update please its really good
I am Poseidon's daughter chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
I Love you and yours storys...I will pray to you get better...
Your fan
Ari Black
sillypanda16 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
this is the best BTR and HOA crossover ever! You are an amazing writer and you have true talent! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
this is sooooo good my favorite btr and hoa fanfic! please please please write more!
rauraausllyfan4eva chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
im sososososo sorry for u
whiteNblackconverse chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
I will pray for you. and I will pray. P.s.- I ment PM me your prayer requests. :)
h.t.r14h.o.a chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
I'm really sorry about ur disorder and I understand if don't continue and I hope u feel real soon love ya
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
writemor this is cool
SakuraKoi chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Oh no!
Glad you are okay.
I so love your stories.
Oh and I can't stand it when people are like that too others.
SakuraKoi chapter 5 . 1/5/2013