Reviews for Abiding in the Turmoil
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Loved it, can't believe I hadn't read this before but probably because it didn't say complete. I think you started it as drabbles so maybe you were thinking here and there you would write another chapter.

Great story telling, all of it. Jake transforming was fascinating, the heat and the internal struggle with the 'invader' was new and different. He fought transforming because he didn't know what it was but the leeches brought it on. The Cullens were well written too, Edward was obnoxious and pissy and freaky. I was so pleased to see Bella tell Edward to go away and stay away, certainly had hoped Bella would have the strength of self and will to live to end Edward at some point. And she does! She thinks of someone besides herself to help Jake with his fight to be himself and not a wolf. Learning about the imprint and Jake's inability to function without Bella made several perfect chapters of Jake and Bella.

One of the most creative aspects was the dialogue between Jake and his wolf. We could easily determine who was saying what. Some of it was funny, some of it was scary but it worked and gave us insight into what it would be like to be Jacob Black. How the wolf hated Sam, wanted to rip and burn leeches and teach Bella a lesson. Fantastic!

Finally, thanks to your friends too, Audreyii-fic and meranaamjoker, whom you acknowledge and who this reader agrees are 2 of the greatest that wrote for twilight fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I really wish you would consider writing more of this
echo58 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
You have to keep writing!
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I'd say it did.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
It is ridiculous how often I check this story for updates. This is extremely well written and an interesting slant on Jacob's wolf psychology and his ability to have a romantic relationship. Keep up the great work, I'd love to see where you go with it.
mudpuddledemon chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Fan-fucking-tastic!
MegaRose chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Oh my god, this story is amazing! I hope everything is okay and this might inspire an update!
NUNICHAN chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Well this was 100% brilliant! God, the conflict between Jake and the wolf is just so hard to handle, it makes me anxious. I have to say this was a hot number too, I liked the phone sex and that Bella needs him too. I am glad that she too notices that things aren't exactly normal between them, with the whole separation/not-seeing-each-other issue. how are they going to handle this in the long term? It's bound to cause problems in their relationship.

On the other hand I've never been one for public sex but damn if that wasn't the hottest thing ever! I'm getting a bit worried though cause he seems to get rougher, how are they gonna explain the scrapes and bruises to Renee? Can't wait to see how that goes down. I read you've put things on hold and are wrotting original right now but please, for the love of Jake, update soon!
NUNICHAN chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Damn! I need me some Jake right now. This was a little different as you mentioned. Now that Jake can distinguish between himself and the wolf the inner conflict is so much stronger. It made me feel his desperation and anxiety so much better. I LMAO when he yelled at Sam about what was happening to him and felt kind of sad to see that so far only he is suffering in that way. Glad Bella noticed what was happening, I found 'out of control Jacob' to be extremly HOT and sexy as hell and a bit worrisome too. I hope Bella doesn't have any scars becaused of what he did to her shoulder.
NUNICHAN chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
OH GOD! This was even hotter that the first! I'm kind of too hot for words right now. The sex was fuck-awesome!I told you before but I LOVE Jacob here, the way he is split between his wants and the wolfs is just so well described, it makes it so real in my mind.

I salute you for making Bella have a spine and some common sense to actually tell Edward off and be freaked out by his stalker attitude, I'm so proud of how she behaves in this fic!

I'm really loving this fic a lot! Awesome job everyone.
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
OMG! This was so HOT! It's been a while since I got so turned on reading ff,you had me literally squirming in my seat.I fucking LOVE your Jacob in this,I wish NM had gone down like this,I can totally see it.I found that the way you described the inner battle of Jacob vs 'feelings' was absolutely amazing, very 's thoughts on the words that kept spilling out of his mouth and Bella's reactions where hilarious and sexy. This totally had that "Holy fuck—ohgodyes" feel to it, the tempeture went up a few degrees and everything. Excellent work.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Now he has something lovely to taunt Edward with.
Zapphe chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
this is still hot and brilliant. Please another chapter please. I love this pairing so much.
Zapphe chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
OMG, I trembled with Jacob with the intensity that your writing unleashed. So emotional yet so loving and hot. Very well done.

I love that this Bella and Jacob has such deep love and she is assertive and strong.
Zapphe chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is absolutely hot and cool!