Reviews for Abiding in the Turmoil
Touwa chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
I love this! Please keep write!
Wolf Lover chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Rereading - still the sexiest chapter EVER!
April-Showers82 chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Such an original take on that scene and the subsequent events after. It makes you wonder how much things could have changed if Jake and his wolf were more aligned and confident. But that also means that Bella would have to be completely honest with not only herself, but with Jake as well. Plus, those scenes were hot! If you ladies have more to offer, I would be glad to read it.
Leppy99 chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
woahh i have no idea wft i just read but i somehow love soon
alixandria chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Awesome!
alixandria chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Yep it dd..lik
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Loved it, can't believe I hadn't read this before but probably because it didn't say complete. I think you started it as drabbles so maybe you were thinking here and there you would write another chapter.

Great story telling, all of it. Jake transforming was fascinating, the heat and the internal struggle with the 'invader' was new and different. He fought transforming because he didn't know what it was but the leeches brought it on. The Cullens were well written too, Edward was obnoxious and pissy and freaky. I was so pleased to see Bella tell Edward to go away and stay away, certainly had hoped Bella would have the strength of self and will to live to end Edward at some point. And she does! She thinks of someone besides herself to help Jake with his fight to be himself and not a wolf. Learning about the imprint and Jake's inability to function without Bella made several perfect chapters of Jake and Bella.

One of the most creative aspects was the dialogue between Jake and his wolf. We could easily determine who was saying what. Some of it was funny, some of it was scary but it worked and gave us insight into what it would be like to be Jacob Black. How the wolf hated Sam, wanted to rip and burn leeches and teach Bella a lesson. Fantastic!

Finally, thanks to your friends too, Audreyii-fic and meranaamjoker, whom you acknowledge and who this reader agrees are 2 of the greatest that wrote for twilight fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I really wish you would consider writing more of this
echo58 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
You have to keep writing!
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I'd say it did.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
It is ridiculous how often I check this story for updates. This is extremely well written and an interesting slant on Jacob's wolf psychology and his ability to have a romantic relationship. Keep up the great work, I'd love to see where you go with it.
mudpuddledemon chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Fan-fucking-tastic!
MegaRose chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Oh my god, this story is amazing! I hope everything is okay and this might inspire an update!