Reviews for No More Drinking Games
jessieleigh528 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
this was really good so far. im loving alex and tony together. i really hope that you continue this sotyr its really good. i really liked how gibbs acted exactly as i thought he would in this situation. i really hope it gets finished.
esprit en deuil chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Really great fic, I love the idea of Tony being involved with Gibbs' brother and your writing is always so good. Are you going to get back to this fic? Would love to read more ;)
allways-a-babe chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Just read this! I love this story!...please tell me you will be continuing this one. Tony and Alex are wonderful and I'd love to read more!
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Wasn't sure I would like this - Tony without Gibbs but with some strange Alex person, like a fake Gibbs. But I did...very much. Now waiting for more.
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
love love love love love love love love LOVE Alex and Tony together! Supportive Gibbs is also pretty amazing! Update soon!
Miso Muchi chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
I love Alex and Gibbs interactions. Usually, I'd find a story like yours too fast, but strangely it works out.
opusneddy chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Ooh - forgot about this one! So glad it is back, YAY!

I love the interaction you have between Tony and Alex. Alex being Gibbs' brother gives us subtle personality traits and some common background, but allows him to be more demonstrative and less uptight and haunted. He seems to have a fun loving side that I think Tony will appreciate too! Their banter keeps me giggling when they are not in "serious" mode.

Look forward to any "adventures" you put these two through. Very excited about the possibility of weekly postings - Yippee :)
DS2010 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Loved that Jethro was so accepting and Tony and Alex are such a cute pair
Doni chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Oh, I love this so damn much. They are so flipping adorable it's crazy. And Gibbs was great. Nicely done!
alix33 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
"It's going to take some getting use to." - "getting used to".

"What can I get you?" Maria asked, looking from Tony to Alex. "Juice? Chocolate milk?" She said this with a smile to Tony. "Or coffee?" "I'd like some coffee," Alex said, glancing at the menu. "You, Tony?" "Coffee will be just fine, thanks Maria," Tony said, giving Maria his trademark smile. "All right, two coffees coming right up," Maria spun on her heels and went behind the counter to get their orders, her pen dotting quickly as she walked." - What IS it all of a sudden since last night with fic authors mentioning chocolate milk? And I cannot have that (oh so delicious) stuff, for it's a seconds on the lips forever on the hips kind of drink, with MY metabolism!

"Is Saul around? I'm thinking omelets," Tony said when Maria returned with two big mugs of the dark brew. "Sausage, mushroom and cheese." "Yeah, he's in the back," Maria gave them a warm smile. "Side of home fries? And what about you, Alex?" Alex made a face at Tony's omelet choices. "No meat on mine. Veggies are good-mushrooms, onions, peppers. Double side of bacon and some home fries." He hesitated a moment, then added. "And a couple of pancakes too." - Gracious good Lord, yum, though I probably would have put either just cheese or either just mushrooms on MY omelet!

"I think I hear a complement in there somewhere," - "compliment", though Alex and DiNozzo might complement each other as a couple.

"Tony chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows. He could feel Alex's foot on his leg as he eyed the empty dishes between them. "You all done? 'Cause I think I'm ready for dessert." "Dessert?" Alex asked with a wink and a grin. He pulled out his phone and tapped a few buttons, making a quick call before he nodded. "I know someone who has a boat. Thing is, he's really private, so you can't let on that you've been on his boat. You okay with that, Tony?" "Yeah, I'm okay with that, but who would have a problem—" Tony stopped mid-sentence. "Uhm, wait a minute, do I know this person?" "My brother," Alex said quietly. "Just asked if I could borrow it. He…he keeps things private." Alex shrugged, not sure how to explain his brother, even to someone who knew him already. "I don't understand why he does that, why he keeps everyone out of his life. But that's just his…thing." He shrugged, unable to find the right words. "Tony, just don't pry into this with him, okay?" Tony had thought as much. Seeing Alex's slightly slumped shoulders after his reluctant admission, Tony had to wonder how it was that a guy in his mid-forties could look so… adorable. "Hey, Alex. Hey," Tony smiled and reached across the table to grab the other man's hands. "It's alright. I'm just curious, because Gibbs is the only person I know that owns one." "Although it'll be quite interesting, hanging out on the Bossman's boat." Tony patted Alex's hands, held them tight, and then continued with a grin. "Especially considering what we have planned. Definitely not something I'd want him to know. Might not live to tell the tale later!" "Oh, he won't know about that," Alex replied, unable to hide his smirk. "There are things a little brother just doesn't share with his big brother, especially one who has a stick up his butt bigger…" he leaned in close. "Bigger than what was up yours last night, Tony." - Hehehe.

"He began rubbing small circles on the back Alex's hands with his thumbs." - "on the back of Alex's hands".

"to much need." - "too much need."
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
please update good chapter
julie250 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Thanks for another great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Julie xx
Lidil chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Bravo!

Looking good.

Just the way I like 'em.
xenascully chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Ya know..at first, I wasn't sure I was "down" with the whole "Alex instead of Gibbs" thing. But you're really pulling this off. And I'm completely digging it :). Nice chapter!
julie250 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Great story, looking forward to reading more and seeing Jethro's reaction to Tony and Alex. Thanks Julie xx