Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto, Knight of Light and Darkness
Zero Gawain chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
go history. started well expected to continue. might ask how much will be the harem?
120991ln chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
continue loving the fanfic
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Loved how you started the story, but I am concerned about how quickly Naruto became vengeful, as it is slightly unrealistic, but at the same time it IS realistic... Anyway, I hope that if Naruto goes off world, that he does go back at some point, and that he never, and I mean NEVER dies, as that in my opinion ruins a story that doesn't have a genre that deals with such sadness. '_' W
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Super Saiyan God Gogeta chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Why is the council in every fucking naruto fiction.
The Engulfing Silence chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
It needs a long of work, not just on grammer but on dialogue and action sequences. Also, I never really liked evil revan, I also figured him as a grey character where the force is simply a tool that can be used for either good or evil.
fanofmany chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Yes! Naruto is slowly not becoming a dumbass... I hated chapter 544 because there was know way even if it is Kyuubi mode he can be faster than the Hirashin... And even if he was he's probably using only 20% of it since he basically sucks, without the Kyuubi he would probably stayed as a normal shinobi anyway.
nxkris chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
nice start, i like that naruto will be trained and not become a demon or destroy kyuubi like some stories do. update soon.
Jarjaxle chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Very Interesting Story. plz Update as soon as possible.

So HArem? And Sakura is In? right? I hope that, Sakura, Mei Terumi, Samui, Kurotsuchi, Anko, Hana, Temari and Ino and Hianta are in harem.

Darth Revan and Bastila are Closing in this is getting really interesting.

Som Kyuubi turned Naruto off from saving sasuke Bullshit eh? Prilliant. I just Hope that you aren't making him total damn good that He is not going accept Any Bullshit From the Council Anymore.
Volos chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Well at least you got naruto ouot of that silly promise. I also hope you dont have sakura or hinata join the harem. More on sakura not joining since i hate the banshee.. hinata i will be a little ok with.
Impstar chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This is an intriguing story. I hope that you continue to update this story. It's too early for me to figure out if this story will update quickly, so I hope that you choose the quickly. I look forward to the next update.
bloodyemperor chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
first great story

and second hell yeah it is kick ass to be a sith!

can't wait for you to update

sincerly

bloodyemperor
Shadow Drone King chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Cool
karthik9 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Appo1119 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Please get a beta to clean this up. The idea is decent, but the execution is terrible. I couldn't even finish a quarter of this.