Reviews for Marriage by Treaty
Senator Padme Skywalker chapter 20 . 6/24
Carlisle Charles Edward Cullen?
Sorry but that is an awful combination.
ReaderKat chapter 25 . 3/28
Really enjoyed your story, it was full of drama, intrigue and romance. Look forward to more of your writing. Thanks for sharing!
steph A15 chapter 25 . 1/9
The story was amazing I loved how you have Edward Bella jasper and Alice their powers without making them vampires.
annelise chapter 25 . 10/4/2014
this was a wonderful story
rclaurel chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
So did she forgive him or will she make him pay later
rclaurel chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Isn't Carlisle the one the set him up..
Chayo0506 chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
Love this story. Great writing. Great dual masterbation scene. I can picture it and it's hot.
BoogieJo78 chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
Great story.
Loved it!
cfigueroa78 chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
I thought Bella was going to keep her word and self respect by only having sex to have a child. He cheated on her by letting Tanya blow him. I wish there were stories where women were strong enough to not be suckered in by a handsome face.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
I was liking Bella's backbone and enjoying this story until your started with "love" and "sweet girl." Why dp authors always start out with good romance stories only to butcher it with corny, cliché dialogue. Its completely out of character and doesn't fit with the story at all.
84gemstone chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
So after the fight Bella and Edward make peace by marring? Oh this should be fun.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Bella's gone out to fight and won? Oh I bet Edward won't be happy with that lol
LAB1 chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
Great story! I loved the strong warrior Bella!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/1/2013
love the storyline / I too am "too old" for all this but I'm a sucker for happily-ever-after stories / thank you for sharing your talents - 08/01/13
dinotopian chapter 25 . 7/15/2013