Reviews for Berry Dormitory
emine chapter 8 . 9/27
yes yes yes he's starting to fall for her first love it
update soon
Monica310 chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Omg pls update.. It's such a good story
Trillichu chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
WHYYYYYYYYYY! Finish this please! I demand it (JK, but seriously I've been waiting forever). And your other fanfics, you know 'My Best Friends Crush', you implied that you might update in a few days. I've waited a few weeks/more than a month. PLEASE. UPDATE. ALREADY. STOP. LEAVING. ME. ON. GOD. DAMN. CLIFFHANGERS. A. HUMAN. CAN. ONLY. BE. PUSHED. SO. FAR. Anyways love your stories, update as soon as possible. (Side note, I'm also waiting for the sequel to 'love the way you lie'.

-Trillichu
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Are you still planning on finishing this? (Say yes) pleaaaaaaaase. A lot of other fans are waiting for this too. I've been waiting since the very first post T-T
DeleteAccPls chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Noooo! Cliffhanger! And the fact that u haven't updated in years! Please update!
IGSP chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
Hehehehe
This is so funny XD
I'm loving it !
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
why didn't you finish it?!
Mugipyon chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Mugi loves this one, please continue this pleeeaaaaaseeeee _(:3 」)_
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
srsly hanggang ba ngayon wala parin!? UGH! Lol sorry if you wouldn't be able to understand that Anyways still no update? We might as well die waiting right? right? -_-"
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Please update this story! I really look forward to seeing what happens
A FOR APPLE chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Seriously when are you going to update this story? Most of know you have your own matters to attend to but its almost been a year. You don't intend to just leave us hanging do you? Cause that'd be cruel. It's hard to find fascinating stories especially fanfics. REALLY HARD TO FIND.

- A
Avid Reader 101 chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Watda! still now you haven't updated! This is a pretty interesting story so you have to continue it, i know you have 2 other ongoing stories but please put some time onto this one. :
Anoyms chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
Huhu please update its been so long! :(((
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Oh my! This is so good! Please please please continue! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Daaamn! PLease continue! UD! UD! UD!