Reviews for If Only
Please finish this I really want calum to meet callie rose
popsterg4466 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
This is really great and I'm enjoying it so much! If I could choose one other way for it to end and continue, this would be it! Are you going to write any more because I'd love to read more about how everything's going to turn out for Callie and sephy and Callum?
Popsterg4466
Guest chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Please write more !
LoveTheSeries chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Can we have more?
Sallyp99 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Eeeeek! Loved it! Please write more soon! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
I wised you had continued I love your story
Lauren chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
WOW, I am loving this, please update it more often!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
eh
Zarsla chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Update !
That is all.
Chaio!
Zarsla
Avidreader1996ash chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
It's good! However one small thing, it's a little impossible that Sephy wouldn't see her father for 9 months and knowing Kamal Hadley, he would double check the truth of her words... Apart from that, I enjoyed reading it... Please update, I want to find out what happens when Callum comes out...
queenantonia789 chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
i love this!

please update soon ;)
antonia789 chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
please wright more its so much better than the real end
REALLY GOOD chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
Really good i read the first one by chance and i have carried on! maybe jude could come back and blackmail sephy because her knows about callie rose! just a thought
laoiser chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
it's more in character than i would have expected of an ending where Callum lived in regard to Kamal, but i still think it's unrealistic and Sephy would not have given in to her father so easily. She is too stubborn and would not give her baby's life no matter how much she loved Callum. it's a good idea but i also dont see why everyone is under the impression that a different ending to this book must be the survival of Callum.
Christine89 chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
Hi! I really like your story. I hope you still decide to continue it. I see its been a few months since a last update.