Reviews for The Transiency of Love
CrimsonMaiden716 chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
It's been a few years since your last update, so I'm hoping you're not abandoning it or anything. I've read three other stories of yours and each time they just get better and better. I've said twice now, I think, in other comments, but I'll say it again; your story ideas are so different from anything I've read - it's really, really fun to read them. Plus, this was left off at such a sad time. I would love to know what happens with Sam and Kurt )
Maybe2Morrow chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Argh! I was looking forward to another chapter! I really hope that Sam comes back soon, it's so sad that he just left so suddenly. Anyway please update soon I love this!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
So much for continuing this
vampireharry the 2 chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
This is really interesting! I hope you'll continue it!
Amanda.Amor chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Please keep this story up!
I love it!
-Amanda
Sexiluv chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
I really like where this story is going and I really hope you finish it!
bananacupcakes chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
please update soon :)
Tami Mikaelson chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Please, please update this soon.
ravenanalia chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
it had been half a year since ur last update please! update sometime this year! i wanna know wat happens next!
amedusacascade chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Oh goodness! This was so beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the way you write Sam & Kurt. They're so different but they manage to fit together so perfectly. I honestly felt just so heartbroken towards the end, and I honestly just wanted to cry. There are no words for how amazing this fic was in my personal opinion. It was something that I had been looking for, for a while. You kind of just put everything I had wanted into a fic and it was so amazing.

Really excited to see what you have next, if you're going to do a second part. (Which you so, so, so, so should!)

Nyx de Medici chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
Super cool and sad... Needs more cowbell
chavelaprincess chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
So is this one done? Or will there be more? Just cause it's been a few months since the last update.
DylanDahl chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Ok now that's terrible and sad I hope it gets better
DylanDahl chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
OK a little confused about the anger since he knows that Sam is supposedly going to explain everything to him. ok onto the next chapter.
DylanDahl chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
SQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so falling in love with this story. Thank you for a great read.