Reviews for Little Magda
CheeseTheFruitCake chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I absolutely love this! It is well written and imaginative. And I agree completely, Xanth and Magda belong together and I don't know why she was put with Rook...
Anyway, this story is awesome! :D
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Really good!
Scurrilous Bookworm chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I absolutely agree with you. Xanth and Magda were more obvious than Quint and Maris. I think this is a great way of solving the problem, and only wish I'd thought of it first Cl:-)

The story's well written- very imaginative. I liked the touch of the library and the dyed materials. Good one!
EdgeReader chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
The fact that Rook married Magda always struck me as a last-minute attempt by the authors to have him marry someone that the readers knew, since they didn't introduce us to any other girls in the Rook trilogy, besides Varis Lodd. Therefore, my theory is that since there weren't any other girls available, the only person he could marry was Magda. Which brings to exactly why I love your story. Magda and Rook never had half the chemistry Magda and Xanth had and I think this second Magda character you created seems to match Rook much better : )
Linxcat chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh, this is utterly beautiful. Wonderfully written and incredibly tender, as well as addressing an issue that has bothered me ever since I read The Immortals (works a lot better than my only theory, that they had some kind of weird threesome going on...XD). I was horrified to see that this had no reviews, because it is so rare to find an author with original ideas who writes so well! My faith in this fandom is restored.

Again, brilliant work, and I hope to see more from you soon :)