Reviews for Harry Potter: The Forgotten Brother
Kagugu chapter 30 . 12/1
thank you for your hard work. at first I thought Hermione was a death eater it was very amusing, and I liked how you played with Lily's marriage to James it loosely looks like canon but not really it's so wonderful thank you very much
oh and I liked how your harem works lol
BilliJadeE chapter 30 . 11/17
This was an amazing story. Thank you.
Hahaha Neville's getting laid!

It's like ' Screw men' only 2 literally got screwed and the rest were all screwed over
tabala chapter 10 . 10/8
Wait, I thought Hermione was a death eater?
Tepheris chapter 22 . 9/14
The self-deprecating fourth wall tapping humor was able to get me to laugh.
loriemiller1986 chapter 29 . 8/29
I like this story. I think it was well thought out and really cool. It was well written and very interesting. Thanks for sharing it
noxenrom chapter 15 . 8/2
Too much inconsistent AU for me
Lol... three sides in the war, Voldieshorts, Dumbles and his Order, and Harry and his group. I might be reading between the lines a bit wrong, but that's the impression I got.

As for Snape... depending on how he's written he can be a good guy in hiding in a bad spot, or a just plain bad guy only out to save his own skin. This story to me appears to be the latter, since he isn't exactly anxious to get back to either Voldie or Dumbles, just out of where he's at now.
LuciMalfSnap chapter 16 . 7/23
Albus is half-blood but great story!
hdres chapter 11 . 7/23
A very interesting story so far. a very dark and twisty BWL which is great. It is always fun when HP refuses to be a victim. I am enjoying the slow reveal too. Keeps me guessing which adds to the enjoyment. Thanks for sharing your story.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 30 . 7/16
Loved it! It was so refreshingly new and unique...I was left speechless. You took a very common concept of twin Potter's{one wrong BWL and the other neglected} and spinned it in an amazing tale. I loved it...And now I will go and read your other marvelous works. And thank you for writing this fic.
Ashes Ascending chapter 30 . 7/3
Great story!
ifctbmaker chapter 30 . 7/2
It was really well thought out and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Well done.