Reviews for Harry Potter: The Forgotten Brother
librajnr chapter 19 . 6/11
Ouuuu... Actually nice you mentioned Nigeria
Jon chapter 19 . 6/2
I liked the premise of a Harry Potter vigilante working from the shadows, but after you've unmasked him, added a harem and shown a little bit of this 'secret' group they've cultivated over 20 years, it's a bit dull.

That we're on chapter 19 and our 'forgotten' brother is known to the reader but not to the story's general public leaves two loose ends, which aren't that hard to tie up. Stories usually end with "dramatic" battle and are hard to play up.

Oh well, good premise. I don't particularly have any issue with your lore of world politicking. Other than a probable placeholder chapter, it doesn't really good much more than scratch an itch for someone else to possibly explore.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 30 . 5/27
Great job, wonderful story. Thanks for sharing!
JessicaL1963 chapter 5 . 5/17
never mind
JessicaL1963 chapter 4 . 5/17
love hermione
Entropy the Eternal chapter 19 . 5/9
Excellent Chapter.

Also, that roast at the end in the Author's Note was glorious.
poimeme90 chapter 13 . 5/6
YESSSSSSS HARRY'S ORG IS AWESOME WITH T HE PURPLE MIST
poimeme90 chapter 10 . 5/6
HERMIONE TAKING THE WWWWW
Jet Black01 chapter 17 . 4/27
I liked how you swapped placed with Harry and Voldy with taking the elder wand. This Harry is more ruthless and wouldn't be afraid to destroy a grave. But cannon Harry wouldn't, especially not to a man he respected.
I especially love your twist on the whole wrong boy who lived. Rather than the clichéd versions you see, of Harry being ignored and being over looked by Dumbles. This is very interesting. I'm really enjoying this story.
Jet Black01 chapter 13 . 4/27
And here was me thinking moon was a code name for Luna. kind of stupid thinking on my part when no one else has a code name.
Jet Black01 chapter 5 . 4/26
Reading this for the first time I immediately assumed it was a death eater meeting. But there were a few things that confused me. After coming back and reading it for the second time, I believe I now understand. Hermione is most defiantly NOT a death eater. She would never be welcomed into their ranks. The tattoo was never called the dark mark. If she was a death eater then why would Voldy agree to Snapes plan, also if Snape knew Hermione was a death eater he would never of told him his plan. (Currently up to chapter 12 as I type this, half way through)
There were a few other things in this chapter that confused me at first. Like Davis and Moon. I believe Moon is Luna, if it is then I doubt she would ever join Voldy. Also I doubt Voldy knows of Harry's distance yet. And that line: 'Has he now, that old fool has acknowledged the existence of Harry Potter.' It seems like something Harry would say, especially in that way. So I know believe this is Harry with his own followers. A neutral group.
Sorry it's so long, if you ever read this. :D
SiriusOrionBitch chapter 30 . 3/30
Great fic, screw the haters America isn't that good anyway haha. Nah seriously, great job well done!

SOB
Ellen Margret chapter 30 . 3/24
Hi I just finished reading the story
And I Loved it alot.
The plot is really new from all the stories I have read.
Ellie Labra chapter 30 . 2/18
I started this today and finished it today. I did see as the story progressed how frustrated you were for the negative reviews. However, I have to say thank you. Thank you for finishing this freaking awesome, adrenaline inducing, heart pumping, banger of a story! I couldn't stop reading it, and though your ideas were controversial, this is fanfiction and whoever doesn't like it can go suck it. In all, I wanted to just say that. Thank you, truly, well done.
SpaideZ chapter 2 . 2/5
Just a Spade casually dropping by
2,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »