Reviews for Harry Potter: The Forgotten Brother
Saissa chapter 19 . 8/6/2016
You know - it's just occurred to me just how hypocritical the USA was - maybe still is?
Land of the Free - was that their rallying cry way back in 1776?
And at the same time they bought and sold slaves?

I can't believe I never saw this HYPOCRISY before!
Saissa chapter 18 . 8/6/2016
I guess Voldie doesn't care about the Statute of Secrecy - and he certainly doesn't know about Muggle military and weapons.
Saissa chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
I know Harry is not going dark. If he was, then Lily would have killed Snape with the AK. She used his own cutting spell against him instead.
Saissa chapter 16 . 8/6/2016
Hannah's idea was BRILLIANT!

Lets see what Snivellous has to say to Lily!
Saissa chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
So Draco was his same old arrogant self as always, and his wife Astoria shafted him. Go Astoria! Now Astoria and Narcissa plus the baby will all "disappear" along with the Malfoy vaults, and Voldie will lose his money!

Brilliant story so far!
Saissa chapter 14 . 8/6/2016
You keep bringing in mysterious new characters to confuse us readers! LOL

Lily huh? well, she and James have been on the outs with Dumbles for some time - probably since before Arnold died.

Harry's Undesireables - the perfect name for a muggleborns and those who were bullied!
Saissa chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
Great battle writing!

I can just imagine Neville and Harry meeting on the battlefield.

But remember, Harry is an unknown. He is not Arnold, but he looks like Arnold. and most wizards are not aware of Arnolds twin.
Saissa chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
I keep forgetting to comment on Dumbles knowledge of the attack and therefore actually being a Dark Lord himself. It's really no surprise. It is inevitable for the way he acts.
Saissa chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
So Harry is that mysterious Dark Lord. Astoria would not have called him My Lord otherwise. THat fits in better with Hermione going to see them. So if Draco was there and also with Voldie, then Draco is also a spy as well.

Also the fact that Dobby calls Daphne Mistress and not just Miss, may mean something as well - not sure what yet. I'm curious as to who Daphne is married to. I wonder if it is Neville?

Harry has 2 girlfriends identified so far - Hermione and Luna (NOT LUAN - as per the A/N) - I got no problems with those two at all.
Saissa chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
Wow - OK Now I am confused.

So who was the so called "dark Lord" that Hermione went to see back at the beginning. Because clearly this was not the same group that Snape attended.

Am not surprised to see Hermione show up at Harry's place. And of course she brought Snape with her.
Saissa chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
Luna? That is a switch!

Since this is a Harry, Hermione and Luna fic, I guess at some point, Hermione will join them.

Unless she is really just a spy for Harry at Hogwarts and Voldie's base.

I hope that tattoo she has, is NOT the dark mark...
Saissa chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
So Harry does have a girlfriend?

So is it Hermione or is it someone else?
Saissa chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Wow - Harry is a gentleman farmer!

And he does not appear to be with Hermione. She, and Draco and Daphne are all Voldie supporters...

Cant believe Voldie stooped so low as to accept a "mudblood" amongst his followers!
Saissa chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
The Goblins would NEVER betray a client - unless it was deliberately done on purpose!

Can't wait to see what happens.

I hope Snape was shot through his groin so that he loses his family jewels (I detest the using word Bits to describe genitalia)
Saissa chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
This is written to make it seem like Hermione has joined Voldemort, but since his name is not specifically mentioned, I'm thinking that perhaps Harry is this new dark lord.

Something happened during the TWT to clearly set Harry on a new path in his life.
2,015 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »