Reviews for Phoenix Rising
innerurge1 chapter 22 . 6/21
Mmm, yum. Looking forward to more.
innerurge1 chapter 13 . 6/21
I'm a Hameron shipper, but I love this so far. I think you capture House's inner turmoil extremely well and though I never thought of Thirteen and House as a romantic pairing they are the most alike and if they did go there, it would be hot and I do think she'd take House at face value, as would he her.

And the Cuddy bits are so incredibly true and very much in character. They were so horrible as a couple. Yes the sex was obviously going to be good, but beyond that she and he are horrible for one another from a personality standpoint. It totally works for them as boss/employee but otherwise, no way.

And yes, Wilson is totally a terrible friend half the time. House needs someone to just love him unconditionally and no one seems to be willing to do that, or no one that he will let in anyway. I, of course think Cameron was that person, but he just wouldn't let her. But if Thirteen decided to give him a shot, I think if they don't end up ODing together, they'd at least be honest and loving of the other.

So, I'm happy to follow along and take a journey on a ship I normally don't book passage on, because I think you really get House and Thirteen. :)
BabalooBlue chapter 22 . 6/18
Hot damn! That goes for the fact that we've had two updates from you in one week and, even more so, for this chapter. Thank you! Lovely to see these two back together. Can't wait to see House's competitive streak come to the fore now... ;)
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 22 . 6/17
OMG...Seriously boo, THANK YOU.

This story is my favorite 'puppy'. Thank you so much for the update. Yeah, this couple definitely 'get' each other. Their connection is terrific.

You may have taken a ?SHORT? break, but have NOT lost a bit of your writing ability...so at least I know you are healthy...or at least your laptop is. Haha.

Look forward to more...
BSB
ucathenauca chapter 22 . 6/15
So happy to see an update to one of my favorite stories. Love it and I can't wait for more! So, welcome back Boo's muse and please stay! :)
Robin chapter 22 . 6/13
Be still my pounding heart! And not just for the delicious hotness of this chapter either-two updates to two stories in one week, Boo! I am so happy! May I dare to hope that this wonderful trend will continue apace, and we will see more updates from you in the near future?
JiraiyasGirl chapter 22 . 6/15
Yay! Your back. I should be sleeping...not reading smut at 3am, but i couldn't help myself. Look forward to more.
badkidoh chapter 22 . 6/14
good chapter.
harpomarx chapter 22 . 6/13
So glad to see another chapter! I was beginning to think this would be one of those stories that started out great but then never finished.
kotofyr chapter 22 . 6/13
Harray! You're back and at full force! Thank you and welcome. The long, long wait is over - for good I hope?
Gordaime chapter 22 . 6/12
Holy shit a update! Will you continue the story?
RainbowsArePretty chapter 21 . 1/12
I'm speechless, this has to be some of the best written fic on here. As a new house/13 shipper I'm so happy to have found this! Any chance you would consider updating after all this time? :) it's obviously gotten massive acclaim from your reviews, and I see you've even been active some time ago! It would make my day to see this wonderful story revived
Guest chapter 21 . 12/28/2015
Wish you had continued with this. House and Thirteen were so good together they should have had them hook up in the show. Huddy was so lame and lacked chemistry.
Robin chapter 21 . 4/23/2015
I know it's been awhile on this story, but as you are continuing 'Unfinished Business' I know you are still writing House Fic. Which leads me to beg you for an update on this one. You have a goldmine of story possibilities for this fic-will Cuddy set her cap on winning House back? Will House and Remy be able to keep their relationship under wraps, now that Chase is in the know? Will Cuddy and Wilson find out about House and Thirteen and plot to break them up? What is the endgame for this story? You have a wonderful writing style and your House/Thirteen voices are spot on, not an easy thing to accomplish. I'd really love to see an update to this one. Pretty Please?
DarkStrider chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
A little ooc, but a brilliant story! I sincerely hope you decide to continue this excellent piece!