Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Dr1zzy chapter 21 . 2/22
Good story hoping house continues t ser cuddy for what she is
charles123 chapter 22 . 2/7
What a wonderful fic.
Cuddy wasn't that bad in the first few seasons but in the seasons after House returned from Mayfield she was both b*tchy, manipulative and vicious. And when House and Cuddy were dating the relationship was incredibly toxic. Your characterisation of her as someone who was sexually attracted to House but wanted to remade him into someone else is spot on.
I always liked the House/Thirteen pairing since it seems that they had a lot in common; definitely much more than House and Cuddy. It would be interesting if only Chase, Taub and even Foreman knew about House/Thirteen but no one else - not even Wilson - did.
I sincerely hope that you're going to continue writing this fic.
arctichamster chapter 22 . 10/17/2016
I'm not much of a shipper really. I've only been writing for about a year and a half, and most of what I'm writing is House/Stacy because there are things that took place in their relationship (thank you, throwaway lines!) that I still need to explore. Beyond that, I'm open to writing just about any pairing. I never liked the way Cuddy cut House loose after he admitted taking the Vicodin, but I wasn't surprised. It was something I had honestly seen coming since all the way back to the end of Humpty Dumpty in S2. House called it then, and she proved him right 5 years later. But I love this story, in ways too numerous to describeI wouldn't know where to begin. It's really great, and I look forward to reading more of your work. Well done.
kizouku Monkey D Luffy chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
this chapter honest to god managed to make me cry, i tip my hat to you very few fics can do that to me
innerurge1 chapter 22 . 6/21/2016
Mmm, yum. Looking forward to more.
innerurge1 chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
I'm a Hameron shipper, but I love this so far. I think you capture House's inner turmoil extremely well and though I never thought of Thirteen and House as a romantic pairing they are the most alike and if they did go there, it would be hot and I do think she'd take House at face value, as would he her.

And the Cuddy bits are so incredibly true and very much in character. They were so horrible as a couple. Yes the sex was obviously going to be good, but beyond that she and he are horrible for one another from a personality standpoint. It totally works for them as boss/employee but otherwise, no way.

And yes, Wilson is totally a terrible friend half the time. House needs someone to just love him unconditionally and no one seems to be willing to do that, or no one that he will let in anyway. I, of course think Cameron was that person, but he just wouldn't let her. But if Thirteen decided to give him a shot, I think if they don't end up ODing together, they'd at least be honest and loving of the other.

So, I'm happy to follow along and take a journey on a ship I normally don't book passage on, because I think you really get House and Thirteen. :)
BabalooBlue chapter 22 . 6/18/2016
Hot damn! That goes for the fact that we've had two updates from you in one week and, even more so, for this chapter. Thank you! Lovely to see these two back together. Can't wait to see House's competitive streak come to the fore now... ;)
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 22 . 6/17/2016
OMG...Seriously boo, THANK YOU.

This story is my favorite 'puppy'. Thank you so much for the update. Yeah, this couple definitely 'get' each other. Their connection is terrific.

You may have taken a ?SHORT? break, but have NOT lost a bit of your writing ability...so at least I know you are healthy...or at least your laptop is. Haha.

Look forward to more...
BSB
ucathenauca chapter 22 . 6/15/2016
So happy to see an update to one of my favorite stories. Love it and I can't wait for more! So, welcome back Boo's muse and please stay! :)
Robin chapter 22 . 6/13/2016
Be still my pounding heart! And not just for the delicious hotness of this chapter either-two updates to two stories in one week, Boo! I am so happy! May I dare to hope that this wonderful trend will continue apace, and we will see more updates from you in the near future?
JiraiyasGirl chapter 22 . 6/15/2016
Yay! Your back. I should be sleeping...not reading smut at 3am, but i couldn't help myself. Look forward to more.
badkidoh chapter 22 . 6/14/2016
good chapter.
harpomarx chapter 22 . 6/13/2016
So glad to see another chapter! I was beginning to think this would be one of those stories that started out great but then never finished.
kotofyr chapter 22 . 6/13/2016
Harray! You're back and at full force! Thank you and welcome. The long, long wait is over - for good I hope?
Gordaime chapter 22 . 6/12/2016
Holy shit a update! Will you continue the story?