Reviews for Phoenix Rising
DarkStrider chapter 21 . 7/22/2014
A little ooc, but a brilliant story! I sincerely hope you decide to continue this excellent piece!
Boo's House chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
Are you ever gonna finish this? :D
itzaboo chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
XP Gamer: After attempting to get through a few of your chapters on a couple of your stories, I will take your "critique" with a very large grain of salt. You need to focus on your own shortcomings in character, description, plot and yes, dialogue too before you deign to make criticisms about other people's hard work.

Good luck to you.
XPGamer chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Dialogue could use a Lot of work. Too much repetition for two people as well spoken as House and Cuddy
Gordaime chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
Very good man XD
Brighid45 chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
I love the mirror image of House and Thirteen here: Wilson and Cuddy, possibly the two most manipulative, passive-aggressive, ambitious and needy people in the hospital, coming together and freaking out over it.

Wilson makes good points. Cuddy is using House, pushing him to become what she thinks she wants. It echoes House's truth from an earlier chapter-Cuddy is like John House, trying to mold Greg, using the withholding of love and intimacy to get what she wants. It's no basis for a lasting relationship, to say the very least, and yet Cuddy can't bring herself to face the truth. Her own flaws and pain are blinding her.

I'm also sad for Rachel and Cuddy. They're going to have a tough relationship when Rachel starts thinking for herself and standing up to Cuddy.

Great chapter. I really hated the character assassination foisted on Cuddy during S7, but you've provided an excellent explanation for her behavior.

Any chance we'll get another chapter eventually? :)
Brighid45 chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
And the obtuseness continues . . . this is why House earns the big bucks and Foreman and Chase are still minions. They observe, but their observations are done through the filter of their own emotions and conclusions. They don't see the truth. I have a feeling there's a rude awakening coming . . . *chuckle*
Brighid45 chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
Holy cow. If House and Thirteen don't dial it down, they'll have orgies going on in that conference room in another day. Though I'm sure none of the fellows would object, not even Foreman :D LOL!
Brighid45 chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
House is finally beginning to realize that what's happening with Thirteen is a good thing. What he has with Cuddy is what Cuddy thinks she needs, and he's not included in the equation. With Thirteen he's an equal, and they do have much more in common.
I like where this is going. Nicely done. And you've got Thirteen's character down really well-there's a tendency to see her as nothing but street-smart and cynical and that is a part of who she is, but she's also everything you describe here.
Brighid45 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I'll be honest and say that I hated season 7 with a white-hot intensity. Not because House and Cuddy were together; because their relationship was made into a caricature, a joke. This chapter and the ones preceding it give a much better look at House and Cuddy together, and are far more in character for both of them.
ldeadlyx chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
Hey great story, I can't wait until the next chapter. I was wondering if I could have a sneak peak of whose perspective it would be in? I love how Cuddy is staged as a cut throat bitch, because that's exactly how I saw her in the show. Thanks again for writing this story and I'll be eagerly anticipating the next chapter
Kronos12 chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
CONTINUE!
Jitka chapter 21 . 6/2/2013
HEY! Why arent you continuing? I found this story a few hours before and cant stop till now! Its wonderfull story and I so SO HOPE that you will be going on! Please! Please!
Ceetee chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
hey i know its been like 6 months now, but did you have any plans to finish this story? really enjoyed what you had done
BabalooBlue chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
OK... I need to read more. Have you got an update planned?