Reviews for A Mother's Touch
BacchikoiBABY21 chapter 13 . 3/9
great chapter as always! i think it's naruto hahaha anyway I'm loving this itachi who's getting closer to hinata physically. keep it up! and congratulations on graduating!
sunstral chapter 12 . 2/12
Oh my, this is such a lovely chapter. All the descriptions, and honestly, you write these two characters whom have never met or even knew the other existed so well. Its so good, and seeing familiar characters in such a modern setting is so nice.
It's incredibly well done!
sunstral chapter 11 . 2/12
I absolutely adore this story and concept so far, mind you, I don't particularly find many promising au fics in naruto, but this is most definitely a winner. I love where you're going with this and the interactions with Itachi and Hinata are A. Wonderful!
calderas chapter 13 . 2/12
Oh my this chapter, I loved this, I love how you write everyone and capture these banquets so well.
Also, I'm curious to know who 'N' is. hmmm?
Anyways, good luck on your classes & school! Also congrats on graduating in May as well! I hope it all works well for you!
calderas chapter 12 . 2/12
I love the way you wrote the interactions and just, wow, It's incredible. How you capture two characters who've never met or even knew of the other's existence in canon, so well.
It's refreshing, this story feels so refreshing and new, and it's crisp. If that makes any sense, I love it.
calderas chapter 11 . 2/12
The way you write them is so lovely, I hope you know, everything is coming along so well and I don't know, it's just, you write so well.
I absolutely adore this piece, despite some au fiction with naruto characters have turned out questionably, but yours is very unique and you write it with such care. It shows.
Stephanie chapter 13 . 2/4
Please update again. It's a good story please.
Hello, hum when do you think that the next chapter will go out ?
Thank you to wrote for those who miss the words and I hope you taking care of you. Goodbye...
Dark.moon120 chapter 13 . 1/5
N...hmmmm Neji? or Naruto? or someone else entirely? who knows, I'll be sure to check my mail more often as I didn't noticed you updated! so glad you're still writing this.
Dark.moon120 chapter 12 . 1/5
DAAAAAMN, way to end a chapter huh? I'm really enjoying your story
sumiko808 chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Oh my, so eventful. Drama, drama, drama... Wait, who is it Neji? Naruto?
AnayHyuugaSakamaki chapter 13 . 12/13/2016
Oh, meu Deus.
Você não sabe a felicidade que me dá toda vez que atualiza esta fanfic. Gente, e você melhora a cada capítulo, eu, definitivamente, vou me casar com essa fanfiction.
Eu estou super hiper mega curiosa com esse bilhete, eu ainda acho que seja do Naruto-kun, não me pergunte o porquê 3
Não vejo a hora do próximo capítulo *0* beijooooooos
rejean chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
I'm a fan of NaruHina and still found myself hook up into reading your story w/c does nor contain much about NaruHina hahahha even though they are not my fav couple I like it .. hope to read more though ... :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2016
This story started with a complication and when itachi married hinata i thought you started simplifying it but this chapter is fusion of complications. Hanabi is she innocent or is she really plotted something if so against whom only sasuke or hinata too to take her position as heir. Itachi has secrets and for some extent hinata too has secrets and for which extent it will effect their relationship? I hope you won't take another 9 months to update the next Chapter but again I am glad that you will complete this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
You have left a lot of puzzles in this chapter like what hanabi actually planned, is it only against sasuke or it included hinata too. It felt as if itachi realized it beforehand so he proposed of marrying hinata. The mysterious man who talked with hinata according to your description I thought it to be orochimaru. Even it itachi is trying to keep some secrets. The letter, from whom it might be? You raised so many questions.. please update..