Reviews for A Mother's Touch
mdolphin177 chapter 1 . 7/6
Good start this is very entertaining.
Update pleaaasee
Ms.DiamondPassion chapter 10 . 6/11
I was so excited when I stumbled upon this wonderful ItaHina story. I love everything Hinata and Itachi so so so COOL, such a great pairing. *sigh that this story has not been updated in so long. I spent half a day reading this story.
jane chapter 10 . 5/20
I hope you continue your story its sooo good
at a least pretty good mind for a 12 year old
La fleur exquise chapter 10 . 5/14
I love this story! Hoping for an update soon! :)
o.OVenusStarO.o chapter 10 . 4/17
Okay, I'm losing hope on you updating this amazing story. But pleaseee...if ever you feel the Naruto love again, update this please. It's the best AU I ever read!
CHIOMA chapter 10 . 3/23
I just recently found this story and im hooked you should definitely update more
pamianime chapter 10 . 3/11
Woooah how did I miss this story? ! It is so nicely written and I really love it! Slow paced but I do love it like this, makes it feel real, ya' know? I love Itachi and Hinata's interactions, very honest, it's refreshing.

I hope to read more from you, this is a favorite of mine already!
Update please, such amazing story
Dani Stark chapter 10 . 1/22
Where is the rest? This is sooo good!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
ILY, for making this story.
Tamani chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
love it! Just found it today and I blitzed right through it! I really cannot wait to see what their dinner is like!
newrun chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
Aww i just wish you would find it in you to update this wonderful fic. Though i feel like the phasing would require more chapters before the fic would be completed. But i just do hope you did not give up this story. ;(
newrun chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
How i wish you did not abandon this story. :( i love the story. Characters are not that OOC
aurora0914 chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I really like this. In the beginning, I didn't like it, so I clicked out of the page. But I was craving some ItaHina, and I decided to try again. It was worth it.

The reason I didn't like it in the beginning is because I ship SasuHina as well as ItaHina, so the SasuHana kind of put me off. But once you get over that, the ItaHina is great! The slow pace is... slow, but it's worth the read, like I mentioned earlier, and I can't wait for you to write the next chapter :)