Reviews for A Mother's Touch
BlossomBrigade chapter 15 . 5/15
For the love of God please finish this!
I am very much enjoying this fanfic and NEED to know how this ends more then I need to breathe. pLEASE finish this!
dandani45 chapter 15 . 5/13
Pls. Continue writing
Please update soon! These types of fanfics are few
MadEmpress chapter 15 . 5/11
I wonder when you’ll update again? I hope it’s not over a year, but I’m still willing to wait even if it is. I know like can become busy or writer block occur so I’ll wait for you.
Oh gosh. My apologies! I've assumed my filters were under "completed"
I do hope everything is all right with you irl
Good luck with your job! Hope to see you update soon
Omg please don't tell me this is "completed" :( ! I was going over completed stories and yours were listed. I really love your story and hope you continue it! I will wait until the end of time for this story to be finished!
xXToxicMidnightXx chapter 15 . 3/27
I need more! This is so good! I love how their relationship has developed. Itachi teasing her brings me more joy than I thought possible
fyfy chapter 15 . 3/13
wow...wow... and wow again...! it's such a great story... it's was really awesome and amazing... I really like how the character interact to each other and it's was a lovely story... I hope you can update the new chapter as soon as possible... because I'm going to honest here... I'm truly in love with the storyy! so please update more..
Lady Serai chapter 15 . 3/11
the suspense! I wanna see what goes down with hinata's dad. And please do the next chapter in itachi's pov! That would be awesome!
Woah its 2018 happy new yearrrrr! Sometimes my random self end up checking for updates and being the impatient reader that I am haha

hope you're doing well in your adult job and take a breather time to time (and maybe drop a chapter or 2) heeh :)))
Sora4D chapter 1 . 2/1
Please update asap! Really need to read more chapters!
Catamaja chapter 15 . 1/27
Wow it's very good...I love Itahina. I can't wait for more chapters
Dariana chapter 15 . 1/24
I like the suspense, like Hinata needs to suspect Itachi or the fact that Sasuke and Hanabi have sides to the story. Oh and how Hiashi shows up at the end ;)
Hopefully, you'll update soon! Please and thank you for this beautifully well written story.
elminopi98 chapter 15 . 1/19
Omg thanks so much for updating. I read the recent chap since you posted it, sorry for the late review. Your fic is one of the best modern itahina fic. I hope you update soon! I cannot wait to read the next chapter. Plot is one of a kind! I have been reading your fic from the very start and will keep reading it! Make the uchiha hyuga meeting engaging and dramatic (probably will be sasuke’s and hanabi’s job) please! It’d be so fun! I also cannot wait to see the turning point of itachi and hinata’s quite platonic relationship.

Once you’re done with this fic I hope you write another itahina fic! You have my support for an itahina fic!
Sora4D chapter 1 . 1/15
Great story so far! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read the next chapter.