Reviews for A Mother's Touch
sumiko808 chapter 12 . 7/14
OMG! That was awesome! Such a suspenseful cliffhanger. Thanks so much for updating. I can't wait til the next chapter and keep up the good works(:
SinShu chapter 12 . 7/11
Good god damn, what is Sasuke gonna do? What is Itachi and Hinata gonna do? Aaah the suspence is gonna kill me.
Nari-nee-chan chapter 12 . 6/30
Wow! I just LOVE your story. I love the pairing Hinatachi! I really hope u update soon!
Ja ne
Sinnara chapter 12 . 7/2
Oh yes you're alive. Thank god. I love the new chapter! ! I need more!
roti bakar chapter 12 . 6/29
It would be most ironic if Sasuke has feelings for Hinata and it was Itachi who married her for Sasuke's sake! That would be so interesting! I wonder if Sasuke has met Hayako? Hopefully both Sasuke and Hanabi would leave it at that! I love both Itachi and Hinata's chemistry! I noticed you changed everyone else's surnames.

Please update soon!
Sarah chapter 12 . 6/28
Please Update! The story is so good! Don't stop here!
Mirikiri chapter 12 . 6/30
Hi there!
Great story. I love it. Its obvious how much thought you put into this and i curiuos how itll end. Though ive got the feeling, that you dont update regulary. I hope you update soon, because i really want to know how the gala ends, you put so many warnings in the last chapter, that im dying of curiosity!
Thanks for sharing this story
kiddemprezz chapter 12 . 6/28
would love if you update soon and thanks for this chapter, awesome ending but still frustrating :)
DarkPrincess129 chapter 12 . 6/28
Hmmmm... This story is really edgy. I have to know what happens next!
Cantlogin chapter 12 . 6/24
For some reason FFnet isn't letting me log in... Oh well. This is SKYSPRITE! I'm so glad you updated! I've missed reading A Mother's Touch.

Question: Why were some of the characters names changed? Especially Mikoto. In this chapter she was addressed as Miyako. Which obviously isn't Mikoto's name. At first I thought it was just a weird typo, but after the sixth time I wasn't so sure. Please explain this! I'm very confused!

Also, why a cliffhanger? It's been so long since a new chapter was posted and ya end it in a cliffhanger? Grrr...
Komorebi-chama chapter 12 . 6/25
Great chapter! I loved it!
What happened that made Itachi angry? and what is Sasuke thinking while looking at Hinata?
Ahhh...I can't wait to know...please update soon :)
Nice chapter, thanks for the update
layafel chapter 12 . 6/22
Interesting premise. Enjoying reading your story and seeing where things go next. Small nitpick: this chapter Itachi's mothers name is incorrectly written as Miyako instead of Mikoto as it has been for the past few chapters. (I'm assuming Mikoto and Hayako got smoothed together at some point during writing.) Other than that, the story is stupendous.
itahina chapter 12 . 6/18
Thank you so much for updatingg. I have waited forever for your next chapter. It was worthwhile. Your new chapter is awesome. I'll be waiting for your next chapter. Please finish your fic, i'm a big fan of your fic. Don't take too long to post the next chapter pleaseee
kiddemprezz chapter 12 . 6/16
it's getting intense, I LOVE IT! keep updating, never give up this story i beg you. i think this might just be the my favourite story. Pls be sure to continue