Reviews for A Mother's Touch
MeoMuop chapter 15 . 12h
I believe Itachi's POV will be interesting to read. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Komorebi-chama chapter 15 . 10/14
wow so good! It's just me or Itachi was a bit jealous when he asked Hinata about Naruto? I really love this slow development in their relationship, it gives a real feeling to it . I can't wait for the next chapter , I want to read Itachi thoughts soon, and what will happens with Hiashi. Please update soon
sumiko808 chapter 15 . 10/13
DUN DUNDUN! Ooooh this just got spicy! Now I really can't wait for the next chapter!
...so that's one seat filled. Who gets the last one?!
Kezia A. Boils chapter 15 . 10/13
Oh my gosh yesss! I would love a peak inside of itachi'a brain on the situation. Of course, it is up to you. However your writing flows best, go for it.
It'll be interesting seeing how the situation with Hiashi goes down. There are so many ways this could turn, I can not wait to see which way you'll go with it.
For now tho, thank you for what you have written and the time you've spent on this story.
May God forever bless.
Oh my goodness, everything you write is golden. I cannot wait to read the next chapter.
taeyanglover chapter 1 . 10/11
BIHHHH IM IN LOVE. LIKE IN LOVE. LIKE I THINK ABOUT THIS FANFIC ALL DAY KINDA LOVE. I am a 21 year old (almost 22) college student who has a lot on her plate but still I have been thinking about this fanfic since you've updated. I've reread the entire thing since you've updated a couple days ago and I'm about to do it because I'm freaking obsessed with your writing (BUT PLEASE UPDATE LIKE NOWWWWWW), and the relationship between itachi and Hinata . The rawness and real ness of the fanfic BLOWS ME AWAY. Please never stop I can't get enoughhhh and I'm obsessed. Wow, talk about CHEMISTRY. ️
SapphireKiddTaeyeon chapter 15 . 10/11
One word... EPIC! U are now officially my favorite author and this my all time favorite story. Keep up the good work, I look forward to the new chapter. Thanks for writing
amethystfirechik chapter 15 . 10/10
Lol, I think I detected a hint of jealousy in Itachi when questioning Hinata about Naruto. I'm pretty sure Sasuke told Itachi about Hinata''s crush on the blonde. They are both attractive people, I'm pretty sure it has also run through Itachi' s mind that there might be past and future people that might cause a problem in their developing relationship.
Jennie chapter 15 . 10/10
Oh my gosh that's amazing! I've been eagerly awaiting this update and ahhhhhhhh it was so worth the wait! The slow development between Hinata and Itachi is realistic, and I can't wait to see them eventually fall in love... And cute Itachi and hayako moments!

Good luck with your new job, and I really look forward to the next chapter! Thank you for writing this!
scarlet tribe chapter 15 . 10/10
I absolutely adore this story it's so well written and I cannot wait to see what happens next
Mallory chapter 15 . 10/9
I hadn't been able to take the time to read a chapter from a fanfiction in a while so congrats. You're the first one I sat down and read all the way through in a while. This story is always something that I have enjoyed. There's something about Itachi and Hinata together that's too attractive to ignore. Besides, Itachi is my favorite of the Uchiha brothers. I'd prefer to read him before Sasuke. Anyway, I like the development in the relationship between the two. And the fact that Hinata is growing into her own so much in this fic really shows her growth as well (why did I write that sentence like that?) is something I love to read too. By the way, I totally understand about having a life outside of fanfiction and how that comes first. Take your time in updating. I can assure you I am not in a rush for your updates. I'm grateful you put in the effort you do for the chapters and the story. Keep up the good work. :)
Edith47 chapter 15 . 10/9
Can't wait for the next chapter. This will be good.
Sinnara chapter 15 . 10/9
Yayyy a updatr. Nooooo a cliffhanger!
Mai chapter 15 . 10/9
Yess finally a chapter update! I’ve been waiting so long! Just wanted to tell you I really love this story and your doing a great job, keep up the amazing work. The two characters have duh great chemistry! Slots love!