Reviews for In the Shadow of a Hero
Rinshi chapter 10 . 4/6
Ok, where do I start? I usually never leave comments, especially because English is not my mother tongue, but in your case they are an exception. I can count on my hands the fics in which I have left comments, so you will realize that this only happens with the exceptional fics.

I have read your other fics with Minako in howarts and I liked it, but this one feels with a lot of potential and if it has been a while since you updated it, but it would really be good for you to continue.

Or at least place a last chapter with a summary of how the fic would continue until the end, that I can imagine that I would end up with Mina recovering or reviving with the power of silver crystal with some drama and anguish before the final battle arrives.

In any case, even if you never finish it, I would like you to know that this is a great fic. Of course you do not need to be told, as it is even recommended in tvtropes. If I could, I'd give him his own page.

Anyway, thanks for writing this great fic.
pokemon-35055 chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
good work
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
nice. poor Minako.
Vchanny chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
This story always makes me so sad, but I keep coming back anyway. Are we getting close to a conclusion?
JNaegi chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
I see the generals are about to strike against Mina by using someone she knows! Nice song choices (I'm going to listen to them!)

Keep it going!
youte chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Hey! So glad to read these updates! Thanks!
JNaegi chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
So Mina tells Ami about how she is the decoy huh? She was bound to tell someone sooner or later and with this illness it's making me question what is in stored for her and the rest of the scouts?

Doing good with this story!
Vchanny chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Aw, this is getting sad. :(
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Awesome three chapters
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Keep it up!
uncannybatman chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Good to see you back!

I like the idea of Mina giving a concert at the hospital, sort of like she did in the live action version you seem to be basing this off of. Her pep talk working better on Serena when she's the sick but otherwise normal girl than when she's Sailor V is very good. I also like how Serena goes after the guy who traumatized her a couple of chapters ago to prove her worth and how that leads into she and Tuxedo mask getting to know each other better. I think it might have been better if the concert was before her talk with Tuxedo Mask, but you have it as the latter merely restoring her good humor while the former is what really motivates her, so it works. I hope to see more from you soon.
Vchanny chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Just started reading this today. Interesting spin to give one of them a terminal illness. It's a much more serious story than I thought it'd be. I like it so far. Hope you continue to update.
JNaegi chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
It's always nice hearing her image song! Serena and the others visit her in her civilian attire huh? I wonder when Mina will just let them in? Along with Moon discovering Tuxedo Mask's identity as well. Those two will always find each other.

Keep up the good work.
Jelfia Maleak chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Great story!
Samhopelove chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Oh my gosh i love this story please continue it!Is Sailor Venus really the princess or is she covering up for Sailor Moon because shes not ready? Is Sailor V going to die? Is she going to tell them who she is? I cant wait to find out! update soon:)!