Reviews for In the Shadow of a Hero
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
nice. poor Minako.
Vchanny chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
This story always makes me so sad, but I keep coming back anyway. Are we getting close to a conclusion?
JNaegi chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
I see the generals are about to strike against Mina by using someone she knows! Nice song choices (I'm going to listen to them!)

Keep it going!
youte chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Hey! So glad to read these updates! Thanks!
JNaegi chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
So Mina tells Ami about how she is the decoy huh? She was bound to tell someone sooner or later and with this illness it's making me question what is in stored for her and the rest of the scouts?

Doing good with this story!
Vchanny chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Aw, this is getting sad. :(
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Awesome three chapters
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Keep it up!
uncannybatman chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Good to see you back!

I like the idea of Mina giving a concert at the hospital, sort of like she did in the live action version you seem to be basing this off of. Her pep talk working better on Serena when she's the sick but otherwise normal girl than when she's Sailor V is very good. I also like how Serena goes after the guy who traumatized her a couple of chapters ago to prove her worth and how that leads into she and Tuxedo mask getting to know each other better. I think it might have been better if the concert was before her talk with Tuxedo Mask, but you have it as the latter merely restoring her good humor while the former is what really motivates her, so it works. I hope to see more from you soon.
Vchanny chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Just started reading this today. Interesting spin to give one of them a terminal illness. It's a much more serious story than I thought it'd be. I like it so far. Hope you continue to update.
JNaegi chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
It's always nice hearing her image song! Serena and the others visit her in her civilian attire huh? I wonder when Mina will just let them in? Along with Moon discovering Tuxedo Mask's identity as well. Those two will always find each other.

Keep up the good work.
Jelfia Maleak chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Great story!
Samhopelove chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Oh my gosh i love this story please continue it!Is Sailor Venus really the princess or is she covering up for Sailor Moon because shes not ready? Is Sailor V going to die? Is she going to tell them who she is? I cant wait to find out! update soon:)!
uncannybatman chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
I am amazed. I took a look at your other stories because I liked your X-Men ones. I thought it was the Harry Potter connection and the use of only one Sailor Moon character that made your crossovers good, but this is pure Sailor Moon, and it's still excellent! You are officially a really good writer to make Sailor Moon enjoyable.
JNaegi chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Sorry for being late with the review. I've been reading the remaining chapters and they where good. Minako having a brain tumor and thinking no one will remember her when she's gone is sad. Wonder how everything will turn out?

Good work!