Reviews for Beauty and Nothing More
Lyrha971 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
OmG ! No way ! You can't just finish like this ... I need more ! Seriously that was a really good fic . I like your Sam and essentially how you painted the relation between SG1's.
Titine chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Is it a boy or a girl ?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was great! honestly, I loved it. I wish you would have included more about the actual labor and delivery, but other than that it was fantastic.
sanctuary fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Very nice story! I love it because it wasn't a sappy story about Sam feeling complete as a woman now that she is pregnant yadda, yadda... Great job! I'm going to read the other stories in this series.
octoberaine chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I just. I can't. I am crying right now. I think I hate you and love you. "The baby is for all of them." Ohhhh man.
Katetanic chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Enjoyed the story very much!

But I'd like to know...boy or girl? LOL
Mandarax chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
All I got to say is awwww.

That was so nice, and so well written. I love how you touch on Jack and Daniel's weird relationship, I never know if they're brothers or if it's a love-hate relationship or what. And Sam worrying and Teal'c, and Vala's thing for Daniel... Great way to touch on every relationship with the new SG1 and still keep the old SG1 the center of attention.

Great job.
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Soo.. I loved it. Superbly awesome in a delightfully fantastic way. Besides loving the story as a whole though, I thought Sam was extremely funny and laughed out loud numerous times. I appreciate that. Thanks for a wonderful pre-work boost!
jennifer1213 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
so what did they have
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Awwww...what a great pregnancy story, I usually hate these, but this one was really good. Also-"Okay, but if that baby comes out half-Jaffa, we're gonna have some words," Jack says.

That's classic. Hilarious. Nice job!
RhizOneill chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
great. what did they get. Boy or Girl?
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I loved this-thanks for sharing! I liked how the story wasn't really about the baby, but rather more about the team and the dynamic between them all. Baby fics too often go horribly, horribly wrong, but not this time:D
napa2010 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Hep, not so quickly!

It is a boy or a girl?

Very good story.

dpdp chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Great. Did they have a boy or girl?