Reviews for Something Better Than Before
Chrystalie chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That's a cool and crazy fanfic :)

Thanks for sharing, nice to read it
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
"Really?" "No." God, Teal'c is hilarious. I was cracking up the entire time :)
dpdp chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Very very nice, sweet, and funny at times. Thanks
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It's a damn good thing no one's within earshot because I laughed so hard they would think I'm insane. I'm hard pressed to remember the last time I laughed so much while reading. You have a gift for writing humour.
steadfast chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Great job! I went back and read the other stories again so I could read it all together. I am really impressed with the way you wrote the characters. Their voices were so authentic that I could actually hear them. I thought the portrayal of their characters and circumstances was very realistic. I especially appreciated that there was no easy out for their relationship. In real-life they could not get Hammond's(or anyone else's)"approval" for an inappropriate relationship. In real-life, resigning your commission or retiring from the armed forces can take many months to finalize, and the speed bumps in the road from professional to personal relationship are to be expected. I also liked that you gave substance to Teal'c and Cassie. Oh, and loved the penny prank! Thanks for all the time and effort you devoted to this.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
mini-epic goodness! very enjoyable and a great chapter in your series. I like your Sam, good to see another more cheeky side to her. And good observation about her legs, I never thought of that, that it would be a new thing for Jack to see so much leg!
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh, it feels like Christmas to wake up and find three new stories from you!

A great end to a fabulous series. You write the team dynamic wih such ease and creativity. Love it.
DanniV chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
i'm so sorry that this story has come to an end. I love the way you have written the characters. I wish there had been a little more about jack leaving the sgc and a talk with hammond maybe cuz it went from them getting yelled at to it all being okay. but other than that i liked it. the teal'c carter relationship was interesting, it may have bordered on too much at times but it was a nice exploration. I loved the line "On Chulak, it is not uncommon for warriors to give one another oral pleasure while away at battle and away from their women for long periods of time," he says. "Really?" Jack asks. Daniel's mouth has fallen open. "No," Teal'c says, turning back to the bacon. "These eggs will not cook themselves, O'Neill." Its fun to see them all joking like one big happy family. Luckily im not too sad about it ending because there are two probably also wonderful story updates from you in my inbox. Keep up the good work!