Reviews for We Won't Need Legs to Stand
MotherNight chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is thoughtfully written. I really like your portrayal of Professor McGonagall. She is one of the strongest and most consistent characters in the series. "We teachers are rather good at magic you know."
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful lesson with us. Beyond the morals, the story and sentiment itself was so delightfully delivered that the recipient cannot help bit be in awe of your brilliance. Keep writing.
HawthornBlood141 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I absolutely love your fics.
wakingdreaming chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Thank you. For making me smile and cry and laugh. And for giving Ron so much depth and love when he's so often ignored and ridiculed. You've made him more real for me. And thank you for making Hermione more real too, less perfect, but more believable.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Good.
The Optimistic Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very nicely done
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh I just love this story! Everything about it was perfect. The writing was impeccable. I have two favorite parts that I enjoyed: The scene where Harry and Hermione converse before the wedding and the last scene with Ron and Hermione's children. The Harry and Hermione scene was particularly good because it was written in a way where the readers could see the BROTHERLY/SISTERLY love between Harry and Hermione. I think their friendship/love is a relationship not often explored correctly on fanfiction, but you managed to do a very good job. The family scene was just wonderful. It was satisfying. I love how extraordinary the children are. All in all, it was a very good story.
Chimelle23 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
.. you made me cry. Thanks for writing
cbdivalove chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That was beautiful! I cried.
Wohitzi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is absolutely brilliant - you actually managed to make me tear up!
Lissaone chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was a wonderful fic. I thought it was very touching and included a little bit of everyone. Thanks for writing.
littlegirlgonemad chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
this is, again, amazing. i love the last line especially. i've never seen hermione portrayed like this before. it makes me see her in a whole new light. the way you write her is like she is a feminist, yet her independence and strength don't stop her from playing the roles of mother, wife and friend or studant to perfection

i absolutely adored this fic
FornicatingDarren chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I. Love. This. This is perfect. Why don't people write about Minerva and Hermione's relationshipmore? Outstanding and wonderful in every way.
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
So sweet! very, very nicely done. I loved it, it was so emotional!
kingandbrains chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Hi! This is a wonderful story! I really loved it! Specially the last part with the letter from McGonagall. You're awesome!