Reviews for Outside Looking In
DrawnToTheRhythm chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Fantastic story! Very well characterised :)

P.s. 'soldier's daughter' always reminded me of Sam, it suits the description of her personal life so well and there's a hint of Jack in there too
Athena13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
that was so great! Love that it was Daniel watching them. Finally getting a clue. Involved.
nsand chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Loved it. I missed this when you first posted it and now need to go back and re-read the rest of the DC series now as there were a few bits I'd forgotton. I think Daniels' interaction with them and their relationship is perfectly in keeping with the series and I LOVE the washing up ending. How on Earth did you manage to make washing up romantic?

TriggerTrogger chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I just recently started reading SG fanfic, and I have to say I love this series. It's a great portrayal of how their relationship would evolve, never getting all mushy like some do, which I just can't see as realistic.

One question though: am I missing something with regards to part 10 near the end when Jack gets Daniel to distract Sam so he can get into her office? I don't remember a corresponding part in the rest of the series. Maybe a sign you have another part planned?
dearest penny lane chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
twoooo years later and she continues!

yayayayy.

i liked the end mostly cause it was the fluffiest part. more fluff, please? although the angst was good too.
Lutherian chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I liked it.
Gen Varel chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I enjoyed this story as much as any other of yours. I just love how you write!
dpdp chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Beautiful. Thanks.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Lovely. You know them so well.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
A !

Insightful, touching and everybody's very much in character !

Bravo ! :-D
gater62 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great read-love the playback through Daniel's eyes!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I was delighted to see you'd written another story. I like your humor and your writing is always so solid. You must write for a living. While you skillfully kept the characters in character and recognizable without cliches, they are still unpredictable in this story. Pretty hard when we all know the series outcomes by heart! Most of all you showed the four characters we've traveled with for so long still caring about each other. Thanks for an enjoyable story.
framework4 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Well done. Very enjoyable.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Well blow me down! I was super excited to see anotherart in the DC series, and while this was not what I expected, it was brilliant! I love your take on Daniel's perspective. One of the highlights was your identification of their 'dating' period when Daniel was ascended - never thought of it that way... Great, great work as usual!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is gorgeous...I love the Daniel POV, the missing pieces, how much you say by NOT saying. That's a tremendously skillful balance to walk and just...wow. I like the train wreck analogy, the backstory of them dating-without-dating, how they "just stopped," and Daniel realizing they've gotten it right this time without things imploding...and those BEAUTIFUL details of them doing dishes together: the most mundane thing becoming so beautifully intimate in how they stand and touch and half-murmur. Just...gorgeous throughout.