Reviews for Outside Looking In
Irishchicatee chapter 1 . 10/14
everything about this series is amazing. loved it frim start to you'd update with Sam going to Atlantic and the hammond.
Just finished your entire DC series and I don't even know where to begin. Saying "great job" just doesn't do your writing justice. This whole series was so believable. Even though we all love fluffy fiction where Jack and Sam live happily ever after, your stories convey how I really believe it all went down. These two carry way too much baggage not to have some bumps in the road, even though we all know they end up together in the end. And I don't think they would have gotten together until this point in the series either. Looking forward to seeing more stories from you. You truly have a gift.
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 3/17
Ah man, that last line of dialogue was funny.

It was a nice way to put it all together. I had forgotten how all of it had started! It was also nice to see how everything had been put together. It makes me want to go back and put things in order in my mind again. I love how the notes were put in Sam's office...
Teal'c - hilarious as always.

Loved it! Written well and very funny with plenty of other good character developments.

trekkifulron chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Great series. I'm left wanting more.
DrawnToTheRhythm chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Fantastic story! Very well characterised :)

P.s. 'soldier's daughter' always reminded me of Sam, it suits the description of her personal life so well and there's a hint of Jack in there too
Athena13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
that was so great! Love that it was Daniel watching them. Finally getting a clue. Involved.
nicimac chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Loved it. I missed this when you first posted it and now need to go back and re-read the rest of the DC series now as there were a few bits I'd forgotton. I think Daniels' interaction with them and their relationship is perfectly in keeping with the series and I LOVE the washing up ending. How on Earth did you manage to make washing up romantic?

TriggerTrogger chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I just recently started reading SG fanfic, and I have to say I love this series. It's a great portrayal of how their relationship would evolve, never getting all mushy like some do, which I just can't see as realistic.

One question though: am I missing something with regards to part 10 near the end when Jack gets Daniel to distract Sam so he can get into her office? I don't remember a corresponding part in the rest of the series. Maybe a sign you have another part planned?
dearest penny lane chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
twoooo years later and she continues!

i liked the end mostly cause it was the fluffiest part. more fluff, please? although the angst was good too.
Lutherian chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I liked it.
Gen Varel chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I enjoyed this story as much as any other of yours. I just love how you write!
dpdp chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Beautiful. Thanks.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Lovely. You know them so well.
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
A !

Insightful, touching and everybody's very much in character !

Bravo ! :-D
gater62 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great read-love the playback through Daniel's eyes!