Reviews for Shadow of Fate
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 7/25
This was interesting. Had a feeling Samuel was Sam and Homunculus wasn't being entirely truthful. It was interesting.
QuoteUnquoteYani chapter 17 . 11/15/2017
Incredible story. Brava!
anacv chapter 17 . 1/28/2016
Best fic ever!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
But why did he help her when he knew he is the main hazy n confusing it till b4 the last chapter.
subtleanarchist chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Oh, my God. I'm a mess. I'm an ugly sobbing mess, curled up in bed. Because this was beautiful. Utterly, devastatingly beautiful. How you ever conceived such a concept is beyond me. This was fresh, and novel, and brilliantly plotted. Quinn's character development was a delight to follow, and the plot twist with Homonculus and Sam was breath-taking, it really was. I was gasping and swearing and crying at every turn. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I'm so glad I found this, in fact, I don't even know how I overlooked this to begin with - this is gold. This is fandom gold. Thank you so much for writing it. Only issues I had were with grammar, shifting tenses, spelling, and syntax, among other things. But those can easily be overlooked. I just hope you think about getting a beta the next time you get something up. But that said, this was a thrill to read! Thank you! x
Guest chapter 17 . 2/6/2015
This is so beautiful, I just cry when I finished reading it. I literally have no words to describe how beautifully created this masterpiece.
AshMichele chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
THIS WAS THE COOLEST STORY. Like omg...I can't even get over how creative and well-researched this was. This is crazy. I really loved this story.
Eyghon chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
That was a fantastic journey, thanks for writing. You had me scared for a minute with the choose who dies and who lives bit!
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 17 . 6/19/2014
Now this was good. unique idea (at least to me I haven't heard it before) and well written. I KNEW it was Sam. I did. I just didn't put two and two together to get that he was the kid from the past...until like a bit before it was said. it slowly clicked in my brain.
Wispenq chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
So... it was kind of expected for the killer to be Sam/Samuel.. but damn xd.. it was hell of a journey to get there.. truly, an amazing story!.. found it yesterday, but couldn't let it go till I finished it :) I hope you have more of these incredible stories up your sleeve :)!
Emerald Stag chapter 17 . 2/24/2014
Wow, this was such a crazy story! It definitely didn't end up going the way I was expecting when the story started, Quinn's journey was something else for sure. To have Sam end up being that child from the past was wicked as was Quinn's repeated deaths (and not to mention Santana being left in the past for awhile lol). Very entertaining. Great job!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
Amazing story! Hope you'll update soon on it!
leighxt chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
For once I though something was off with you naming the boy 'Samuel' when Sam Evans was in the picture. Also, I thought her killer was Russell Fabray! He was barely mentioned and it had me thinking, why can't Quinn just kill/catch her killer first, maybe that's why she can't, if she kills her father, Quinn herself would never exist. Or something like that. AND! For some weird reason, I once thought too that Homunculus was Quinn's miscarried brother! Then again, the name is related to Alchemy.

Great story and bttf references! I so badly want to start Nightfall already but its sequel isn't done yet! Keep it up, AFK!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Jerry Berry. I can't stop laughing.
guestu chapter 17 . 11/23/2013