Reviews for the undisclosed desires
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
stormcries chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
i'm really sorry for favoriting some of your stuff at once but it's too good not to. TTOTT.
ohwhatsherface chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
So upon reading this for the bajillionth time, I just noticed just how exceptionally cruel that brief kiss between Sakura and Naruto is. It's amazing just how easily she can destroy all his ideals about romance and the images he's built up of people, specifically herself, with just a little kiss.

Naturally, this is amazing, but basically everything you write is amazing. I love your Sakura. I love the realistic bitterness and how she's actually quite conscious of the acting she does. Sakura's ability to smile like things are okay and act is something I wished the manga expanded on past her punching Sai in the face while smiling at first meeting. I love the way you have her quite aware of these roles she's playing. I'd say my favourite part is when she explains things to Sai - when she acknowledges that if Naruto was there, she would probably be reacting differently to his words. For me, that shows just how much Sakura acts a certain way solely for Naruto's comfort, which is a great prelude to the cruel kiss she gives him afterwards that has a completely opposite effect.

Great work!
fireflowerr chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wow that was absolutely beautiful. I love the pace and all Sakura's thoughts on love... That was really sad yet true and beautiful at the same time. I think you described it very well, even if it doesn't make sense to you! Lol.
sasusaku74 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Loved. Jeez people always write sakura as some faithful virgin and her and sasuke get together and and have zomg sex both their first time. I'm like what? I can so see her doing exactly this. Because when the boy you love leaves, not to mention her whole team, there's gotta be some anger and hanging around with ino I'm sure lossened her up. Heck I can see the stuff her even done out of spite! Like bitch you think you can leave me on a fucking bench and then expect me to be pure as fucking snow hah! Anyway great story :D
Soie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It's lovingly sad :(

Good work with the bettersweet impression.
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
this was really good! i always love a well written, sakura-centric story
AdotD chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was written so damn well. I have no words. Thank you.
Elenoirre chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This. Is. So. Beautiffuly written!
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
wow this is really good...

I was reading this and when it was over I almost cried lol...
stillouette chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This is a truly beautiful fanfic. I especially love the parts in italics. Your writing style is perfect. The sadness of this story makes it even more beautiful.

My favorite part of this story was the part with the picture of Sasuke staring out at the sunset. I could really visualize it in my head.

So yeah, kick ass story. Amazing! I love you.

mililli chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wow, your stories are so great, and I loved reading Sakura's journey through it all!
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I think you could really do something with this... It's very nice and I was disappointed when it ended. Maybe you could try adding to this one day. :)
Mokimoki-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
D: sooo did Naruto like the kiss? ;) lol im kinda a sucker for those two too but only if it's done right!
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I really like it when people write these awesome angsty pieces. I really think it could go further into something else, but it's also fine this way.. Really, I love it, thanks!