Reviews for My Only friend
BTR GLEE FANATIC chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Hello. It's me. I would like to first of all say how much I really loved what you have so far. I will admit your last A/N is a little misleading though. "Bye for now" it should have said "bye forever :)" I am not tryig to be a ***. I really appreciate what you do I have just been waiting for so long. I do not think I am the only one who would love for you to finish this! I would love to see how the romances sprout and grow.
xoxoxo
please never stop writing.
keep being you.
Arianne chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Can you please put a couple more chapters! I love it and I want to know who got the record deal.

Thanks.
ecorbett chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Kendall with rachel would be cute same with james and santanna
sarah chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
like it and when I saw glee I never even think that James would make Lusy caboosie up
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Love It
Another Red Rose chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
I hope you write more one day. loving it.
EmztotesloveBTR chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
I think Kendall and Santana would make a cute couple... Great story :D
Smayrie chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I like this story so much. Carlos and Brittany would be so good together.
Till you update!
MaLina.
Smayrie chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I think this Chapter was amazing. Just to share my thoughts, I think:
KendallRachael; JamesSantana; LoganQuinn
will make really nice couples!
Smayrie chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
A GleeBTR crossover! This is going to be so interesting, I can see it already. This Chapter was a really nice start.
luluana101 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
what is the crossover with glee? and Who is Lucy Caboosey? and i dont hate your fic but i dont love this fic i like this fic ok you dont hate me
TheWritingFreak chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
:D This is adorable! (I'm the same way with writing. I hope you get inspiration to write soon b/c I want to know what is going to happen next.
TheWritingFreak chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
I am loving this story. I don't know if you have decided on who to put with who yet but here is my opinion; Kendall and Rachel- Logan and Quinn- and James with Santana (even if she is Lebanese, lol)
TheWritingFreak chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
This chapter was adorable! (especially near the end)
kt chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY

YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK

THIS IS AN AMAZING IDEA AND YOU SHOULD CONTINUE.

DEFINITELY 3