Reviews for Enter the Peacekeeper
DeltastoryHR chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Wow! This story is so funny, and I love how you blended all of the characters together! Love, love, love this story! 3
Manga Story Writer chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
your story seems good. _
Elouise Victoria chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Wow, this is REALLY good! From the description, I was worried this might be cracked up, but I was VERY pleasantly surprised! I love it! The character changes are subtle, the relationships are nicely put and explained, and I can feel for Saki in the way you have her point of view! Awesome work! Update soon please! 3
StephStory52 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Please don't take a while to update!
StephStory52 chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
Another hilarious chapter! I was laughing my ass off the whole time *sigh* Finnel and those oranges!

Aoto and Mute, had to love the "Butch moment" and all the girls loving Gojo, too funny! Count on Saki to be cute and adorable as always, and Aoto doing the little flirt Cute~!

And MAKE LYNER AND MISHA A COUPLE! It'll make me happy very much, cuz Misha's awesome and I love her!
StephStory52 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Oh wow this is GENIUS! I loved every second of it! It was hilarious! Lyner and Misha dating! yay go Misha! Luca being the bitch (cuz she is one from infelsphere). Oh Tyria and you're fried bread...Saki's cute little meeting with Aoto. Every time a character came in I was like, Oh no...what's gonna happen here. Then Bourd and Luca dating, whoa. Everything is going perfectly so far and I bet Croix likes Finnel! Well, that's what I'm thinking right now. _
Infernity VS chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Good one. it was enjoyable.
Haseo55 chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Im glad you updated this, i thought you had died.

Also i have never made a threth but consider yourself lucky or unlucky since you will be the first

KEEP LYNERXMISHA OR I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU IF YOU DONT

Nah just joking, but seriusly keep them togheter
Salary Dam chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Umm, is it just my feeling, but I feel like Lyner and Croix's personality is somewhat... switched. In my mind I think Croix is the cool one, but that's just me.

You made Luca the antagonist? Wow...

Ooh, seems like you separate Cocona and Tatsumi. I LIKE IT XD Keep going!
Salary Dam chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I like this, it's very good! I'm very eager to read the next chapters. Keep writing it.

*favorite'd*
Haseo55 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Well i just found this and i have enjoyed it, Croix and Cocona being half siblings of Lyner was a good touch, so besides being Saki/Aoto, Lyner/Misha is confirmed (i really like Misha, she is my favorite Revateil in all 3 games) i hope to see more chapters and characters, also i dont know about you but luca is my leas favorite heroine from all 6 (Aurica,Misha, ,Saki and Finnel) also it would be fun if the entire group foun Lyner and Misha making out hahahaha

PS:

What are there ages here (from Lyner to Tylia)
Centurious The Azure chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Okay then, for a first timer... This is surprisingly decent quality. Other than a few typos here or there, you're in very good shape. I normally don't read high school fanfics, but I think I'll make exception. There are so few Ar tonelico fics around... I'm straving for At based fics. So, yeah, your presence is very welcome in this one horse fandom. Please continue this fic and improve your craft. I know I'll be waiting to read more.