Reviews for Of War
Denna Tejat chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Please update soon!
risenmitten chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
I really like Dudley in this story. And how you showed Draco's changing perceptions of Harry in this chapter.

Stupid Vernon. Harry's gonna blow you up one day.

...or Draco. He didn't seem to pleased with you, either.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
oh wow this is getting intresting i cannot wait fo rmore
Arithmancy Master chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
Dudley and Draco got on surprisingly well.

Expect Harry to be very embarrassed in the next chapter when Draco questions his treatment by the Dursleys.
Leximaven chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Oh alright, I'll review. But only because you asked so nicely! Not because I like you or anything... ;p

Poor Draco! His toy... My reaction was pretty similar to Harry's there.

Haha humoured Harry... I know this isn't right, but I have this image in my head of Draco shooting off a silencing spell, so the Dursley's won't hear anything, but he still humours Harry and tiptoes up the stairs... XD anything to make the Boy Hero happy!

It greatly amuses me that Draco's bed stays messy, because he's such an impeccable person! But I suppose he has people for that - or in a wizard's case, elves.

That's an interesting idea, that Draco thinks Harry was worshipped growing up. Especially since Harry is so... unarrogant. (English skillz - I haz them not) But Draco /will/ see only what he wants to, the idiotic git. (Fondly, of course)

'Draco sat leaned back in the swivelling chair and studied Potter.' Ok, something's wrong in my brain tonight. I'm picturing Draco narrowing his eyes at Harry over steepled hands, elbows resting on the chair arms...

Hey Cat - where's blondey gonna sleep? ;)

Wonderful! I'm looking forward to more interaction, and maybe Harry's friends finding out what's going on.

Much love,

- Erin
Leximaven chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Yay! (This is me doing hw btw)

I really like this beginning. It does make sense for Voldie to kill Narcissa - I mean, she doesn't really do anything, you know? And it would make Draco suffer.

I also like that Harry is offering assistance out of respect for Dumbledore's memory - it means there's something for him to overcome, and that is /always/ a fun journey.

XD Draco darling! That was well-played my dear. In fact the fic spiralled off in my head when I read that - the two writing letters that sound like they're courting, and slowly falling for each other... Eventually one of them realises there's no code in the letters anymore, and they're just writing what they feel.

ANYWAY! Poor overworked Phil :p

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but I really must get some work done (and email you!)

Much love :)
insiebbegehrest chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Okay, you found me so I review xD

Dang, If I had done all of that and Draco was still asleep, I think I would have been poking him to check for signs of life :P

xD I would love to see Dudley beating Draco at video games. Draco would go sooo prissy on his rear.

I think I would be super intimidated if I was getting spells thrown at me by Moody. Voldemort? Psh, I'll take him anyday. But Moody? *hides*

Smart that Harry's going to him for lessons, though. I'm always a little bit miffed at the fics that have Harry just charge in there, expected to kill Voldemort, without a clue what he's doing.

I'm intrigued by the following the leader to the magical core thing. Although I find it difficult to imagine Moody grinning in real joy. Whenever I try to picture it I just get his face all twisted up...

enjoyed the chapter, sorry it took so long to review. i hope this appeases you :P
Arithmancy Master chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
I prefer preparation to battles so, with a title ‘Of War’ we’re probably in for a bit of both. Good that Harry has picked someone useful to help him. Think that lessons with Moody could be fun (for us, not necessarily for him.)
ImperialChaos chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
this is great so far. hope you update soon :)
lilz54 chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
Nicely done!
Arithmancy Master chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
I wonder if Snape was really annoyed or if there was a hint of amusement in his reply. Probably find out at 8am tomorrow. I hope that Draco thanks Harry for the exclusive use of the bed. Can't imagine that Draco will offer to take turns and have the floor the next night.
insiebbegehrest chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
Ha. I was right. Harry did sleep on the floor. And you told me to keep guessing.

Liking Phil, he's deliciously sassy ;]
smallsizebigheart chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
This is fantastic!
lilz54 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Loved the sharing of personal information - a big step for future developing of their relationship. Well done!
Arithmancy Master chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
You couldn't do it, could you? Had to sneak an apology in right at the end! And with an exclamation mark too! Keep trying, you’ll get there in the end! I need one more exclamation to equal the four you included in the ANs!

The story and the exclamation marks both make me smile.

Story is going well, good that they are sharing a few bits of personal information. They’re obviously still uncomfortable with one another.

I personally would prefer longer chapters but you do whatever you want.