Reviews for Of War
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 8 . 10/31
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want more! I know it's been four years, but I really want the ending! please finish!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 7 . 10/31
Oh Moody! :)
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 6 . 10/31
Okay, I just had an idea! So Malfoy has an owl named Phil, who I'm assuming is a boy, and Hedwig is a girl... I'm now shipping the owls! Oh gosh, I need a life! If this doesn't happen in this story, I'm writing my own about my owl ship! (not using your owl character just my idea with a different owl!) because maybe hedwig creates a nest and has owl babies! ah my brains all over the place. your story is too good
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 5 . 10/31
such a great story, one of the best i've ever read, i just want to keep praising your work, this is fantasic so good amazing love it :)
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 4 . 10/31
eeeeeeeekkkkkk, i love dudley too! fantastic story!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 3 . 10/31
heeheeheehe 3
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 2 . 10/31
I love this so much! i love it love it love it love it love it! :) :) :)
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 1 . 10/31
eeeeeeeeeeeeek! i love it so faaaaaaarrrrrrr! so cute, i love drarry, i love draco, and this is well written, so of course i love this story!
Denna Tejat chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Please update soon!
risenmitten chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
I really like Dudley in this story. And how you showed Draco's changing perceptions of Harry in this chapter.

Stupid Vernon. Harry's gonna blow you up one day.

...or Draco. He didn't seem to pleased with you, either.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
oh wow this is getting intresting i cannot wait fo rmore
Arithmancy Master chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
Dudley and Draco got on surprisingly well.

Expect Harry to be very embarrassed in the next chapter when Draco questions his treatment by the Dursleys.
Leximaven chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Oh alright, I'll review. But only because you asked so nicely! Not because I like you or anything... ;p

Poor Draco! His toy... My reaction was pretty similar to Harry's there.

Haha humoured Harry... I know this isn't right, but I have this image in my head of Draco shooting off a silencing spell, so the Dursley's won't hear anything, but he still humours Harry and tiptoes up the stairs... XD anything to make the Boy Hero happy!

It greatly amuses me that Draco's bed stays messy, because he's such an impeccable person! But I suppose he has people for that - or in a wizard's case, elves.

That's an interesting idea, that Draco thinks Harry was worshipped growing up. Especially since Harry is so... unarrogant. (English skillz - I haz them not) But Draco /will/ see only what he wants to, the idiotic git. (Fondly, of course)

'Draco sat leaned back in the swivelling chair and studied Potter.' Ok, something's wrong in my brain tonight. I'm picturing Draco narrowing his eyes at Harry over steepled hands, elbows resting on the chair arms...

Hey Cat - where's blondey gonna sleep? ;)

Wonderful! I'm looking forward to more interaction, and maybe Harry's friends finding out what's going on.

Much love,

- Erin
Leximaven chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Yay! (This is me doing hw btw)

I really like this beginning. It does make sense for Voldie to kill Narcissa - I mean, she doesn't really do anything, you know? And it would make Draco suffer.

I also like that Harry is offering assistance out of respect for Dumbledore's memory - it means there's something for him to overcome, and that is /always/ a fun journey.

XD Draco darling! That was well-played my dear. In fact the fic spiralled off in my head when I read that - the two writing letters that sound like they're courting, and slowly falling for each other... Eventually one of them realises there's no code in the letters anymore, and they're just writing what they feel.

ANYWAY! Poor overworked Phil :p

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, but I really must get some work done (and email you!)

Much love :)
insiebbegehrest chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Okay, you found me so I review xD

Dang, If I had done all of that and Draco was still asleep, I think I would have been poking him to check for signs of life :P

xD I would love to see Dudley beating Draco at video games. Draco would go sooo prissy on his rear.

I think I would be super intimidated if I was getting spells thrown at me by Moody. Voldemort? Psh, I'll take him anyday. But Moody? *hides*

Smart that Harry's going to him for lessons, though. I'm always a little bit miffed at the fics that have Harry just charge in there, expected to kill Voldemort, without a clue what he's doing.

I'm intrigued by the following the leader to the magical core thing. Although I find it difficult to imagine Moody grinning in real joy. Whenever I try to picture it I just get his face all twisted up...

enjoyed the chapter, sorry it took so long to review. i hope this appeases you :P
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »