Reviews for Even in the Darkness
Please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Please update! Thanks!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Please continue-love this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Please update! I love your Puckleberry stories!
SuzQQ chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Please update this story-I love it as I have all of your Puckleberry fics! Thanks!
aussiegleek18 chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
i love this story amazing... Plz let rachel remember her wedding day i think it would be a really amazing moment for her and noah
bella0148 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
it's sad, but it's kinda like a new relationship, new love, like they're getting to know each other again
somuchforgrowingup chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I'm late for my review but it doesn't mean that I like that chapter any less. I feel sad for Rachel and Noah that have lost "their life" and I keep thinking on how that thing happens in real life and how it must be devastating. You're great at painting how it feels.
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Yay...I love that she explored the house to see if she remembered anything :) keep up the great work, waiting for the next update patiently!
auhaes23 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
I loved this chapter ! this story is "sad" and beautiful

can't wait to read the next chhapter !
Charli808 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Love how patient Noah is being with her and can't wait for them to reconnect more and more! Another bittersweet chapter. I'm truly enjoying this unique plot. Great job!
polarpi chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Loved the chapter, and while I can't answer your challenge, I've noticed that there are a number of your stories that I'm going to have to check out because I knew nothing about them!

Back to this chapter - I love how Rachel's naturally slipped into the caretaking role that she apparently used to fulfill before everything happened, so I'm excited to see where things flow from here! :)
Lov2-Travel chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
I really do love this story & enjoy reading about this Noah & Rachel:)) Interesting to sit back & see how Rachel 'sees' herself & the things/people from her past. Nice perspective. Always puts a smile on my face to see your updates in my mailbox:))) Looking forward to more from these 2...
carrie4angel chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
What I love about this story is that we the reader are getting this inside look into how Rachel and Noah fell in love, and Rachel's tour of her own house gives us more clues to how and when that event actually took place. It also shows us that even after all these years they have managed to keep their own personality traits, like they haven't tried to change one another, like Finn did in the Finchel years...

I love the box of mementoes that Rachel found in her bedroom and I hope that we eventually find out their significance. It is also nice to see that even in the middle of such a scary time Rachel can see how much Noah loves her, and we see how she wants to make this time as painless as possible for Noah, as evident in their conversation over dinner at the end of the chapter...I think my favourite part of this chapter was when Noah told Rachel that even if she never remembers their past she will always be his and he won't give her up, given his abandonment issues from the past that speaks volumes of his love for his wife...

Lastly I love all the quotes you use at the start of your chapters and wondered where you find them?
Sidalee chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
this is great. I like how she slowly explore her life. The pictures were great. Can't wait for more.