Reviews for Bella Notte
likeWHOAAemmy chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
i loved the way you ended this (:

it was absolutely perfect.
puellascribit5 chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
Great ending to a fantastic story!
LovelyGirl51 chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
Oh, I am so sad that it is over. Are you going to make another one? I love the Neal Caffrey and Eleanor story, please make a sequel!
BaDWolF89 chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
It was a good ending, maybe possibly another sequel of these two? cough#$ #$a wedding%$$%$%cough...
Lupin and Tonks Forever chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
Really good chapter. I can't wait to see what Neal does well he does have aa kind of plan and they mostly always work out. But anyways update soon please.
likeWHOAAemmy chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
jsdfkjafkj so good! i absolutely love this series you've written.

i started the first story at midnight last night and then went to bed at 1:10 am. then got up at 10 am and finished reading this. SO GOOD.
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
oh... what a place to leave it... i cant wait to see what you decided to do, i think it would be cool if neal decided to trade the painting they were planning on stealing for her... it seems like something they would want along with the promise of the "fbi" agent getting the punishment she deserved... please update soon :)
pechika chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Loving the story. Sorry for the previous review. blame it on multitasking
pechika chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
Elvis coming back from the dead LOL
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
XO!
puellascribit5 chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
Uh oh! I hope Peter can get there in time!
govgal chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
I hope Neal doesn't get himself into too much trouble!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Cant wait til the next :]
BaDWolF89 chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
You're making me very nervous reading this chapter and now I'm on edge waiting for the next chapter. Please update soon!
govgal chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
oh dear, i hope Neal's plan works out like he wants... I think Peter's gonna be mad!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »