Reviews for Home
lol. loved it
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Haha! Love it :D
alyssa chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
aww that so cute i cant wait for the new season do you think that melody and the doctor get together well river and the doctor well idk im confused
FF hates Ellie chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Right, as I was saying before FF decided to freak out abd send a half-written review:

I also think you write his and Melody's interactions really well - and I'm pretty sure I've told you before now that I think you write Eleven, Amy and Rory pretty much perfectly. You have their characteristics down to the letter.

My favourite parts, though? Rory punching the Doctor (how's that for character development?), and Rory and Amy inadvertedly introducing Melody to her two favourite words. I like this so much, I wish it was canon.
Glass Vial chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Can I just say, before anything else, that your description of Eleven's physical appearance is probably, hands down, the best that I have read? You capture him perfectly!

I also think you write his and Nel
ACOUNTCLOSED chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I really love the ending! Great job
Pilcrow chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Ah, this is so cute. I really enjoyed it.
mericat chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Fun. Glad to have the family reunited. Liking Rory punching the Doctor for what he will do with River in the future.
starkidtw chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Lol, you go papa Rory! Wish we would see something like this on TV, love this fic!
Megan chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
thank you for writing this! i've been looking for something like this since the episode came out :D it's a brilliant fic, and i love how melody likes the words spoilers and sweetie because her parents said them :)
Monkey and Music Lover chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
OMG I just had to review! That was awesome n.I totally had the same idea! With rory punching but its cuz announced they finally did it xD
chellusauglerie chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
d'awwww! YAYZES!

...

Rory would SO do that..

GO RORICUS!
CertainlyUncertain chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ah! This is excellent, please please keep going! I don't know if you planned it to be a one-shot but I hope not. I've literally been waiting all day for someone to write something like this, and yours is fantastic! Keep up the good work? xx
StarEyed2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Love this, especially Rory's reaction to the Doctor and River dating and the way he and Amy accidentally introduce little Melody to her two favourite words.

Poor Doctor though. Now every time River tells him 'Spoilers' he's going to flashback to getting his nose broken by her irate father.

And she probably knows it too.