Reviews for So What Am I?
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was sweet, and I could see this happening. Well done.
BCB-aWriterandReader chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Once more another Eclare fanfic that makes me smile throughout the entire time reading it! Do I really need to repeat myself when I say that you have a way with words? lol

But really, I started smiling as Eli thought about Clare and the song really fit. I don't listen to Marianas Trench(sorry!) but after reading some of these lyrics, I think I'll check them out.

And of course, as always you make me so jealous Alex! ;3 Keep up the amazing work! I look forward to reading more from you...

heatherpoulette chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
How I've missed you, welcome back!
literarylolita chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh wow, you wrote it! I'm so happy!

This was beautifully done. Like Eli with Clare, I have no words!

The pain really resonated throughout your prose and the song was PERFECT!

Keep writing/write're amazing!

Loved the All Time Low bit ;)

CStardust chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh lordy.

You're back. Life has meaning again.

Especially the kiss. (;
AMillionMilesAway612 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
It's writers like you who deserve hundreds or reviews. Writers who don't just put events and dialogue together to create a collage of useless stories, but writers who actually create something so simple, something so beautiful. I read the first two phrases and suddenly I was sucked into your story, and I completely forgot about the homework I should be doing and everything else around me. Each word fit together like puzzle pieces, and I swear to god it felt as though you literally digged through Eli's heart to find just what he was feeling. I didn't feel like I was reading a story, or even reading a journal written by Eli. I felt like I was inside of him and witnessing all his thoughts and feelings as he went through each stage of pain and regret.

There wasn't one moment where I doubted if Eli would actually have those thoughts. Everything, absolutely everything was written in such beautiful, perfect, simple, complex, heart-wrenching honesty that I couldn't tear my attention away from your story, not even for a moment. Eli's view on his hoarding, how he was trying to convince himself it was healthy, broke my heart. And not just because the thought itself is so sad, or even the wonderful and incredible way you strung the words together. What caused it to give me such an effect is because I know Eli would think that, that anyone with a problem like hoarding would have those thoughts eventually. And it just felt so damn real, and it seemed like with each passing sentence I was diving deeper and deeper into Eli's sole.

This is one of the best things I have ever read on fanfiction. I have no criticism, no doubts that you can be a best-selling writer some day. It's people like you, who have such talent and grace with their words that make me love reading. You have such a gift, and I can tell you practice writing all the time, because even the most gifted person in the world couldn't write this raw.

"If the morning dew on his window could dance a samba of joy, their line would spell out her name. If the evening wind could whistle a tune of serenity, it would sing of the morning sky hiding in her eyes."

I read thay line 6 times, staring at the words in pure awe, just wondering how it's possible to come up with something like that. I would give up my left leg if it meant being as talented as you. I practice and go on google and watch videos and read like crazy, but I honestly think you will always be better, just because I can tell you were born with a "knack" for writing.

If it's not obvious, I'm adding you to my favorite authors list. Keep writer, and you will definitely become famous one day!
Summersetlights chapter 1 . 6/5/2011

Just wow.

First of all, can I just say that I completely fan-girled when I saw that you posted?

Second of all, wow. I've said wow at least ten times and I feel like a dunce, but wow.

This was just so spectacular and lovely and realistic. It grabbed me by the heart and I just...

Excuse me while I think of more adjectives for this magnificent story.
Random Storygirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Wow. I never heard this song. But I loved this story. Eli's thoughts seemed so in character. I think the whole room-cleaning thing is just interesting. And then there was a happy ending! Yay! You use lots of good words, just like Eli would. Great job! :)