Reviews for The Greatest Day Of Our Lives
j'adore
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
:D beautiful
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I like the idea of a second ceremony - with monsters there to see the vows and everything. Better than the two second thing they had in TWORS. Very fluffy .
OnAMission chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I melted when he kissed her at the end of the wedding. Just so you know... :D lol
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Awww, that was wonderful! I love it!

But Rory is KIND OF older than River, what with the whole Roman Centurion thing...
Fran16 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Aww that was so sweet, especially River calling Rory 'Dad'. And the Doctor calling this 'his girls'! Love it :) x
DarlingDracorex chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Cute cute cute cute cute! I don't think there's another word for it, except maybe my favorite... ADORABLE! This was fantastic and I love it to bits!

The Doctor and River are so wonderful together. That last paragraph was perfection! 3

Also, Daddy-Rory is amazing. Best part: "He had so hoped that today, at last, he would be cool." xD
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
River/Eleven is quickly becoming one of my favorite ships! I have watched that last scene in A good Man Goes To War about 100 times! I love this fic as well! The Doctor/River and the Rory/River father-daughter fluff. LOVE. Amazing job!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Absolutely loved it :)
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Aw, happy tears! ') much better than my Doctor/River wedding! Loved it, it was beautiful!
10thandrose chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Loved it. :) I do adore them. sigh.
Becz chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was lovely. I heart Rory, I can imagine that happening. I think you captured Rory perfectly. "ours girls." :) Actually I think you captured them all. I liked when the Doctor kissed River and she all of a sudden understood and knew everything about him.

btw I absolutely love your authors note, it made me giggle, It surprises me that people would go looking at fanfiction before watching that episode, considering there was so much hype around it.
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was so extremely cute. Can't wait for more doctor who. I simply am craving to know where Moffat is going to take the plot. :D
corruptone chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
LOVE! beautiful beautiful beautiful!

Ffion chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Really good:) I love Doctor/River together. Saturday night episode was awesome.