Reviews for Scandalous
Adamantyne chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Lol, I liked this. Hidan is a cutie pie and I really hadn't seen the hold hans part soning. Nice job
Darklight078 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh. my. god.
How scandalous indeed.
Tanto Storm chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ok, I was not expecting that. You wrote an awsome suprise in this one! I am totally looking up more of your stories! :)
squichi chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Dammit. This needs so much love.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
ok, so this is simply awesome i admire you forever.
Wierdowithagun chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh my lordy lord of all lords. That made me laugh so hard it was kind of ridiculous.
Love it.
Shadowblade2000 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Oh god... I have such a dirty mind... I seriously thought that Sasori and Deidara were doing something else... And this story is so funny! XD
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Hysterical! Love these pairings, More stories, please!
qartvubhnj chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
CharmlessUnicorn chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
O god,I died i did. XD
Shadow-Sorceress13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Usually crack fics irritate me like none other, but I decided to give this one a try. I have to admit, this put a smile on my face. I mean it. When Hidan first walked into the kitchen, I thought 'Sori and Dei were doin' something dirty (but then I decided that they probably weren't since the fic was labeled crack, so I thought maybe Sasori was braiding Dei's hair or they were painting their nails or clipping each other's toenails or something). It's so funny that it turned out the way that it did. This story will definitely go on my favorites list. Keep up the good work :)
LaBlanc chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
LOLWUT? Pfft. Crack is right! Seriously wtf? XD that was hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
omg tryin not to laugh its 5:00am but omg thats funny but they seem a little oc but that just makes it better especaly (- spelt wrong i think) kakuzu
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This made me laugh way to hard for way too long...