Reviews for Souvenir
Rey chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
Yassss I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! I would Definitely recommend this.
Rey chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Oh my gosh I love it so much! Poor Charles :(
guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2016
Awesome story!
TheGirlWhoLikesTooMuchStuff chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
Souvenir! I get it! I was wondering when the title would be explained. Great story, great job writing the characters, great job balancing the story lines, it all was just great! And thank you for having it be Charles/Moira at the center of it all. {There are not enough of those or even Charles/OC stories out there. There are a lot but not enough...} Anyways, I give you a big thumbs up. Wonderful work, keep it up my friend. ;)
PurpleSong chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
... Sometimes... I hate us humans...
Charles and Erik s friendship is so touching QwQ
StarletteSky chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Really fantastic! I wish there was more of it, but I'm impressed that you rounded things off so neatly. Really good story telling! I think this is one of the best First Class FFs I've read!
StarletteSky chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
This is really well written, and I appreciate that it's not slash. Thank you for this!
Tandy Sandman chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Thanks for this story. I greatly enjoyed it and hope you keep up the great work!
Cecilia Green chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
This story is perfect. I love the self-conflict with Erik about becoming Shaw.
Haylia Jones chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
the praying and drowning was simply a perfect scene, I loved it
Haylia Jones chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
ohh that was awesome, yes, lets get raven out of here for the abduction
Haylia Jones chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
excellent
Lilynette chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
I loved it! It was a wonderful fill for those weeks that we missed in the movie. It all ties in very nicely.

Thank you for such a great read!
Luminate chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
That was great, it put my mind more at ease with Charles' and Erik's peculiar friendship than the movie did.
Belphegor chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
I loved this story, it was exactly what I needed after seeing FC - a nicely-written coda to wrap things up, define and somewhat repair relationships and give us still another "adventure" :o) The style is great, the voices are spot-on and despite a few instances of "Moira" being written "Moria" it was very well written. I hope you have some more under your belt :o]