Reviews for Chase Away These Fears
playtime2507 chapter 1 . 4/15
I loved this story! It was so sweet and how I imagine how wonderful Daddy Finn would be!
Carrie chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Awwwww that was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Beautiful writing! Thanks so much for sharing this!
The Peppermint Field chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is adorable! Wonderful!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Well this is the cutest, sweetest, fluffiest, best story I've ever read. Perfection from beginning to end :)
LittleEBerry chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is so perfect! I LOVE the wole story! is great and finchel and the baby! perfect :)
dawsons chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I'm reading this again and sobbing at five in the morning, because I realized I never did get to properly thank you for dedicating a wonderful story like this. Thank you! It was great.

myeveryday chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh my God, that was so cute! I loved it. I was smiling the whole time! Great job!
I Love Lea chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Best Finchel fic I've ever read, I'm not even kidding. Bravo! Great job!
jedisnow chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is such a beautiful fic! Awww the sweetness and tenderness of the Hudson's. I wish we could see this on the show.
TeamManHands chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Okay, that was beautiful. I envy your talent so much Rachel. I wish I could write like you, grr. Well, it was sooooo adorable! Congrats, love :) Mariah.
goldstarsanddinosaurs chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Rachel, you made me cry! :') I loved every part of this story, everything was perfect! I think Ava is a lucky girl for having such great parents, isn't she? Here are my favorites parts:

"You're my little girl, and no matter what, I'm gonna be here for you, protecting you from whatever might try and hurt you, okay – whether that's mean girls on the playground or the dog up the street or boys – which you are never to date under any circumstances. Ever." (when, may I say, I cried like a baby); and

"Tell him he's never touching me again!" hahaha!

Congrats one more time for another amazing story, Rach!
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww omg so cute I could DIE!
nixxie84 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Just so you know im writing this review from 'fluffy finchel baby heaven' and thats only because you just KILLED me with this story, i don't think i have read a finchel baby fic thats as good as this one and ive read a SH!T load (what can i say Finchel baby fics are my weakness)

x nixxie x
Sera chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I loved this. I'm such a sucker for finchel, and for cute stories like this. It's wonderful. Keep on writing! I love all your fanfics, and the drabbles you do on tumblr. 3
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »