Reviews for Sire
elvesknightren chapter 1 . 4/12
this is an interesting concept and I enjoyed reading this :) wish there were more fics of this kind
Cactua chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Lovely.
Moonbeam141 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Aww... Wow, Chulalongkorn has wives already. Nice job!
michanforever chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow, this is beautiful. Seriously. I love this, I really do. I almost wish something had happened between them...I feel like you could continue this fic instead of making it a oneshot, like you could explore their relationship more (and maybe have them kiss eventually which would make me happy haha), but I still like this fluff. Maybe you really could continue it...? :D
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
My school and I just literally fished our performance of 'King and I'. I've always been interested in this pairing, so thank you! Maybe you can make another one with a lot more fluff...?
dariella chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
i've been waiting for a story like this
Swimming Poole chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This was very intriguing. I always thought the Louis/Chululungkorn pairing had interesting potetnial, but not the way you put it. Thanks for giving an overlooked duo of characters in the musical community much-deserved attention.
blackbird71 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This story has no reviews! This fandom does need more love. I like the subtle hits of slash and the fact that nothing actually happens, but it almost does. It's simplicity is beautiful.