Reviews for Tell Me What You Want
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Complete perfection, just like all your other writing :D

Love Turbo
dixiegrl8605 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wow! Is all I can really say, very it
floorplanhobo chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
*flailing*

I feel like my reviews are horribly repetitive, but:

THIS.

WAS.

AWESOME.
takethecurve chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I love this so much!
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Omg this was amazing. Eli is too sweet. I started the pill for the same reason and not many guys would be that understanding
Miss Sterious chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I really liked this story! I liked how Adam, Alli, Drew, and Johnny were brought up in it, with the eclare stuff :)
EmandEms chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Okay, this was fabulous. I love the way you write Eli! He's so sweet and pretty much every time he was talking I swooned :)

I read this at my friend's party on my phone, and people kept asking me why I was smiling so much...I had to put on my best "no, of course I'm not reading about Eclare sexytimes" face. But it was well worth it. This was just so...classy. And relateable...and so in character.

Well done!
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ok your like sooooo good at this! You make all my hopes for eclare come back :-) I think you should make another oneshot about Clare on her period and Eli being there giving her the messages and like taking care of her for the day/night! Just him being an overall good caring boyfriend :-) please? Make it fir me? Thanks :-)
Summersetlights chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Just, ugh. So good.
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I seriously don't know how you do it, you have such a way with words and all of your stories are just so beyond amazing. You capture the characters so well, and it's just perfect. The conversation between Alli & Clare was beautifully written, as was the smut at w/Eli & Clare. It was just amazing and I'm rambling so, but I really enjoyed this one.
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was so sweetly erotic I loved it!
literarylolita chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
OH WOW.

That last line was so sweet.

I'm so glad you finally wrote this! I loved the Alli/Clare talk and Eli was simply wonderful in this.

So cute and funny! :)
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Why couldn't Alli have been that awesome before? HUH!

This story was amazing (as per usual).

I friggen love your stories like this, where they talk about sex, and how Clare isn't having it, because I know that at the end there's gonna be SOME action LOL!

:D Awesomesauce story
fiftyshadesofdevingray chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh sexy. I need to make a post about this on tumblr.
Caitlynnn chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I dated a christian boy(not being mean but it was very important to him) for three years and we hardly did stuff. I felt like eli like... i was ready for sex and all. I can handle my...needs but at the near end of our relationship he turned out wanting me to do tht stuff and i had no idea cause i just didnt want him to get offended. he knew that i had sex, too. But idk. I feel like having that connection is good? idk. haha. But this really reminded me of my "boy clare" haha. I loved this. I love their conversations.