Reviews for All His Fault
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This is just great. Sometimes I feel like his own self loathing isn't explored enough, and here this is to do just that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Brilliant...I too felt that The Doctor didn't get emotional enough at Rivers words given that this version of him is so full of self loathing (Something you captured very well by the way) Very good story, well done!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
i really liked it actually! apart from the fact that i don't feel the Doctor would let anyone see him break down like that, if he did, this is ridiculously perfect. seriously powerful and intense, so well done.
The HongKonger chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Loved it. Loved how you made the Doctor respond to how I would have if River told me that. I absolutely love River and the 11th!
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Please carry on with this story. It has such a promise. :D
Psychofan chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Awww. What a heartbreaking meltdown. For your first time for this fandom, you did a REALLY nice job. Can't wait for more.
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
:(:(:(:(:(:(:( poor doctor :(:(:(
The 11th Doctor's Mermaid Sam chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Wow...

I agree with you, River Song brought up so many points that he had to have felt the sting within him, I mean, he didn't just kill his family, he abandoned his granddaughter and (Wikia told me :-) the Time Lady he travelled with in his fourth incarnation made him kill his race. Plus he has to have an enormous feeling of survivors guilt, it was shown in The Doctor's Wife when he said he wanted to be forgiven.

... Well, that's long... I'm gonna say goodbye and well done on the fabulous story. :-)