Reviews for Sing a Song
Nefor chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Great story.
I was almost expecting it to end with: "It's been a long road..."
Elaine chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
bad girl, leaving it to my imagination! g
asearcher chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
You're not going to tell us?

Oh well...cute story.
Mappadouji chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Awesome job on this one! For me I'm going to imagine that he sung Imagine by John Lennon.
Alelou chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Ah, that was cute. Nice pacing, snappy dialogue. I'm definitely wondering what Archer sang, but you left us hanging quite nicely. (Scott Bakula is quite the singer - too bad they never gave Captain Archer a reason to do it).

OTH I've heard Keating sing (on YouTube), and he really must be stopped.

Trip wants trillium? A rare woodland flower? I hope he's getting it from a responsibly-harvesting source.

Minor typo, I think: /Travis looked at Archer. "I'll be in engineering, Captain."/ Shouldn't that be Trip?
brankel1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Love he sing the Star Spangle Banner?
Serit chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
It's a lovely fic, and you have great characterization of the whole cast, and it's an interesting tactic done in NexGen with a space probe if I recall.

There's a song I associate with ENT more than any other series: it's 'The Blue Green Hills of Earth', recorded on Paul Winter's "Missa Gaia" album; it's not very long, but, wow, do the lyrics count (only, I don't think Scott Bakula can sing soprano...
Zero Credibility chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ha ha ha, this was brilliant! And, just like TATV (which was the exact opposite of brilliant) you stopped *just* short of showing us what the answer was! How frustrating!

In my imagination, they sang as a massed choir of some sort rather than a giving a solo performance. It seems to me that is what you were hinting towards with Archer's answer. But I'm intrigued to know which song they would have chosen. Well done!