Reviews for Something Borrowed
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That is a really gret piece. Thank you so much for sharing. Sequel please?
DragonSapphire chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
*wheezes* Holy shit, that read like a friggin' assault! Pillow love is everything I never knew I always wanted, and the visuals were outstanding! This is crazy hot, and pretty depraved in the best way.
LadyGrimR chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Sequel...? :D
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Before reading.

Sherlock/John hot. Sherlock/Pillow ?

After reading.

Sherlock/John Hot. Sherlock/John's Pillow !

please please PLEASE continue this - i know im nt the first to have asked, but even just a drabble about johns reaction to sherlocks shirt.

plus, agree so much with Coragyps - oblivious sherlock is always so adorable!

(hot and adorable... odd how often i find these two in SJ fics, lolage!)
Feminist Flo Rida chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Simply beautiful. Sexy, actually. Very sexy. Dirty, filthy, disgusting, and I loved every minute of it. Excellent job. I love Sherlock coming undone. :)
Zonya chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
oh no! please continue! I want to know what will do John when he finds the t-shirt in his room, lol
tardisdriver chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is so damn hot. This fandom is the best ever.
Coragyps chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
this is really entertaining - poor Sherlock, I get the sense that he doesn't really understand what he's feeling, which is really cute:) Not sure how John would react though ... I hope we get to find out! Great job and thanks for sharing.
idonotwanttobehere chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Lol, I don't know whether to be amused or horrified.
DeleteForever97 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was hot. As in REALLY REALLY hot. I can't actually type, and I feel kinda out of breath reading this (Never knew I had a kink for certain consulting detective's rutting against certain doctor's pillows, but hey, learn something new every day ]) I would love to see John's reaction to this, especially due to the incriminating evidence of Sherlock's shirt at the crime scene...
Jenna Kessel chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Dear sweet merciful heaven, have mercy on this slightly breathless reader and kindly help the writer of this fiction find the time to add to this fic with an alacrity that will stun and amaze all other alacrity and please let her do it yesterday before I pass clean out from holding my breath.

Thank you dear sweet merciful heaven.

Amen.

Your devoted servant,

Atlin Merrick
whispering willow chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Dun Dun Dun, he's gonna get caught!

Very very hot.